Some Nights

I just wanna say Thank You for all of your reads and support. Carry On. :)

-Justice

    Any other day, I'd love

a ride on my bike, but my banging headache didn't agree, neither did the bright colorful lights of Stores of L.A, So I kept my eyes closed. The cold wind hitting my face making it worst, the only thing keeping me warm is the cloth on the back of Princeton. I finally felt a little at ease as he parked in the garage. I hopped off, clutching my head. Prince aimed to turn the garage light on, since the street lights was the only provided light. "No" I said simply. He reluctantly nodded, and I closed the garage door. I led him through the house door and hall to the front door. "Thank you so much Prince. You've helped me a lot. I don't want to bother you anymore" I said. He shook his head showing his famous smirk. "My pleasure. I don't mind helping you. I don't know where anything is, but you should at least let me make you water" He said. I could tell he cared, but I really wanted him to go so I can rush upstairs and call Jacob, the anxiety was killing me. I led him through the hall to the kitchen. I prompted myself on top of the marble counter and put my face in my hands. I closed my eyes momentarily trying to relax. I tried to block everything out, and just forget. Forget that Jacob could have played dirty at Dance Battle 2012, That Rachel could be Jacob's first love, That Daniel thought I was some Instruction Manuel dancing robot, I tried to block it all out.

"You have a really nice house you know?" Prince said to me. I tried to suppress a smile, but it came out more like a grin. "Thanks" I said. He came and stood between my dangling legs that hung off the counter. Surprisingly, Our height difference hadn't increased even with help of the counter. He handed me a cold glass of water and an aspirin.  "Thanks" I replied again softly. I didn't notice how close we were until I had a perfect view of his. brown eyes. They say Brown Eyes can tell a soul. So, when I looked into Princeton's Brown ones, I could see only one thing. Determination. Maybe it wasn't towards me, but I loved that look. Showing he wasn't going to give up on something. They glowed, with that tenderness and care. Although I knew Prince somewhat liked me. My state I'm in was more important than him flirting with me, or finding a way to get close to me. His determination to take care of me even when I declined his help, Somehow, it made me feel special. And its been a while since something other than dance made me feel special. I finally broke our gaze drinking the cold water. He looked away and smiled. I bounced down off the counter, accidentally making us centimeters apart. I could feel his unsteady breathing on my face, matching my own, but he still managed a smirk. "Are you feeling better?" He whispered only for me, although i'm pretty sure i'm the only one home. With my breath a little stuck in my throat I just nodded. His fingers placed themselves on my hips. I instantly bit the bottom of my lip as an reflex, and he noticed quickly causing him to chuckled. I blushed slightly, but it was invisible due to my caramel skin. "I'm glad" He said inching a bit closer. Our lips were so close, the slightest movement, would connect us. Although I could feel my heartbeat racing, and teenage hormones raging with excitement, I wasn't going to kiss the boy I've known for less than a week. I slowly moved my head to his shoulder, and wrapped my arms around him tightly yet reluctabtly. I felt bad. He was seconds away from kissing me, but I couldn't let him. Would that be fair to Daniel? Would that even be fair to myself?  "Thank you so much Princeton" I said. I truly meant it. My headache slowed down a bit, and most importantly, I blocked it out. I forgot about everything with Princeton there. "No Problem" He said. I could tell he tried to cover up the disappointment in his voice, but he didn't. After we let go, He walked towards the door. "Bye Prince" I said with a warm smile. He grinned then spoke. "Bye Justice. See you at school on Monday" He replied. He then kissed me slightly on the cheek, and left out the door, but not before smiling that smirk one last time. I stood there, staring at the door he once entered, my mind full of so many questions.