-1-

I was sitting alone. It was almost dark the air was cold and there were dark storm clouds around. I grabbed my phone and dialled maddy's number. She answered on the 4 ring "hey. Are you ok?" she asked straight away "yeah i'm fine. Can you come and pick me up i'm freezing and it looks like it will poor rain soon" i said with no energy. "Ok coming be there as soon as possible." she said cheerily. I don't know why it was just triggering me a how happy she was. "Ok see you soon" i said "bu-" she tried to say but i cut her off by ending the call.

I was looking at my wrists. When a car pulled up beside me. I slowly looked up and saw a big burly man lunging towards me. Luckily i am quick. I got my ass off the concrete really quick and got out of there. I looked back and saw the black SUV that had the man who tried to grab me in it. I ran into my boyfriends house. Luckily he lived near the jetty were i was. "James" i yelled he didn't answer he's probably playing a video game and didn't hear me enter. "James" i yelled again still no answer. I got into the kitchen and i saw a pink sticky note on the counter. I grabbed it and read it. It said 'dear Gabby. I'm out. If i were you i would call one of my friends to come and get you because it is not safe at the moment. I will tell you more when i get the chance. Just stay away from my house it is very dangerous and i love you so much and i want the best for you. So see you soon -James xoxo'

I wiped the tear that slid down my cheek as i read it. I pulled my phone out while i walked upstairs. I dialled dash. "Hey im at James' place can you come and get me plz" i asked "yeah. I'm coming now" she said. She hung up just as i got into James' room. I grabbed on of his jumpers and slipped it on it smelt amazing just like him. (well no shit sherlock. Its his jumper)

There was a loud knock at the door scaring the shit out of me. I jumped. I went down the stairs and looked through the small window next the the door and i saw something that scared me so much. I peeped through the window again and this time all i saw was a bright red eye. Then i heard it say "i'm coming for you" then it left. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I slid down the wall breathing heavily. I willed myself not to cry but i started sobbing my knees up at my chest i cried into my knees for ages.

There was a soft knock at the door to the bathroom. "Gabby" i heard James whisper. I didn't want to answer but i forced myself to get up and wash my face so it wasn't as obvious that i was crying. I opened the door slightly. When i saw what had happened to James. I almost had a heart attack. "Babe" i whispered he had blood pouring from his shoulder. Where he was holding it tightly. But the blood was still getting through his hand.

I took him into the kitchen and grabbed the 1st aid "what happened?" i asked "i was...

594 words