Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you

Start from the beginning

"You want something to drink? Alright, sure, we'll go bu-",

"Wow, Park Jisoo.", a voice said, cutting her off, Jisoo looked up from her niece and saw Taera standing right infront of her, arms folded with an evil smirk on her face, Jisoo scoffed.

"What do you want?", Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Nothing, I just happened to bump into you, I had something to tell you anyway and who is this little girl?", Taera asked in the fakest tone while looking at Haejin, Haejin hid behind Jisoo, she has always been a shy girl, Jisoo looked down and gently stroked her head.

"Don't bother her and just go straight to the point.", Jisoo spat, "What do you want?", she asked.

"Okay, fine, since we've already bumped into each other....did you get the photos?", Taera smirked.

Jisoo was shocked.

"Y-you were the ones who sent those..?", Jisoo said, a little taken aback.

"Yes.", Taera laughed sarcastically, "Besides, isn't it easier now that you know about our relationship?", Taera lied as she smirked, "Jinyoung didn't want to tell you, so I decided that I should.", she said nonchalantly.

"Like I'm going to believe you.", Jisoo scoffed, although deep inside she did.

"Well you should, I guess he didn't want to tell you, to avoid...you know...hurting your feelings.", Taera asked as she fake pouted, "Here's my advice, you should leave him before he leaves you, that way, it'll hurt less.", Taera said nonchalantly as she checked her nails.

"Leave him? No way, and he's not leaving me either, last time I checked, we are happily married.", Jisoo said.

"Are you sure? Then why did he come crawling back to me?", Taera smirked.

"What makes you think he came crawling back to you?", Jisoo scoffed.

"Are you serious? Get your head out of the clouds , he doesn't love you, and did you think I wouldn't find out? You guys never married each other for the sake of love whatsoever, so stop pretending as if you both are happy, it sickens me.", Taera spat, "And Park Jisoo...don't the photos say enough?", asked as she batted her eyelashes, every word coming out of her mouth was angering Jisoo, "Oh..or do you want me to go in detail about what we did that night? Well...we-"

Taera was then cut off by a tight slap on her face, Taera was shocked, she quickly held her cheek that was now red.

"Wow.", Taera said sarcastically, still holding her cheek, Jisoo was heavy breathing due to all the anger that she was feeling, and she realised that her niece was there witnessing all of this, she looked down at her niece who looked petrified.

"Back off, don't you dare show up before me ever again Taera.", Jisoo warned, she quickly picked up Haejin into her arms and walked away, leaving Taera behind.

Once they reached the parking lot, Jisoo put her niece down, and kneeled down so she could be the same height as her, she faced Haejin and held her shoulders, Haejin still looked petrified and flustered.

"Haejin, I'm sorry okay, I'm so sorry you had to see that, Aunt Jisoo is so sorry sweetheart, I really am.", she said apologetically to her niece as she cupped her face gently and kissing her niece on the forehead and that somehow eased Haejin, "Haejin, that was a bad person, when you grow up, promise me, you won't be like that, okay?", Jisoo asked softly, stroking her head.

"Okay, aunt Jisoo I promise.", she said smiling a bit and Jisoo gave her a sad smile. She hugged Haejin again, and mumbled a soft thank you and an I love you as she hugged her niece, then Jisoo realised something after they pulled away.

"Haejin..promise me, you won't tell anyone about what happened, not even mummy.", Jisoo said cautiously, "If you promise not to, I'll get you another ice-cream.", Jisoo bribed her niece.

"Ice-cream?!!! Alright.", Haejin nodded excitedly and bounced a little, the incident probably all gone from her memory now, "Aunt Jisoo, is this like a secret.", Haejin whispered and Jisoo laughed as she combed Haejin's hair with her fingers.

"Mhm, yes it can be..so we have to..shhh.", Jisoo whispered back jokingly as she held her index finger up to her lips. And Haejin did the same which caused her to smile, she kissed her forehead again and hugged her again.

"But you like your doll right?", Jisoo asked with a smile after they pulled away and Haejin just nodded excitedly, bouncing a little, "Good, now let's get you ice-cream.", Jisoo said as she picked up Haejin into her arms.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys,that's all for today!!! I'll probably update in 3 more days 😭😭 please vote!!! I promise I'll update asap!!!!