Chapter 20 : No Boundary

Start from the beginning

"Jinyoung, can we sleep without the boundary tonight?", Jisoo asked, eyes full of hope.

"What? Is that really Yoon Jisoo talking?", he asked, surprised, Jisoo was kind of embarassed.

"I'm serious, can we?", she asked hopefully, "please?", she asked softly.

How could he say no to that?

"Of course we can.", he said, Jisoo gave him a smile and removed the pillows that were in between them. He smiled at how she lit up right after he said yes, "Why though?", he asked as they lied down, facing each other.

"I just feel like it.", she said.

"Goodnight.", he smiled.

"Thank you.", she said.

"Your welcome.", he responded, closing his eyes shut.

Jisoo stared at him and a feeling of tenderness swept through her, and she felt her heart beat faster and faster, and all she could see was him.

She wasn't sure what this odd feeling meant, but all she knew was that.., in all of her discomfort, he felt right.

-

Jinyoung and Jisoo were still sound asleep the next morning, her back was facing him and they were snuggled up against each other with his arm around her waist.

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes as she felt the sun shining on her face, she was about to get up until she realised the position Jinyoung and her were in, she freaked out and quickly sat up, automatically waking Jinyoung up from his sleep.

Jinyoung opened his eyes, half asleep, puzzled. He sat up as well.

"What's wrong?", he asked in his morning voice.

"No-nothing just-"

Suddenly, Jisoo was cut off by the knocks on their bedroom door. They both looked at the door and heard his aunt saying something,

"Kids, are you up? I made breakfast.", she called as she knocked.

"Yes aunt Hongju.", they both said at the same time.

"W-we're up.", Jisoo said, "We'll be right downstairs.", she said.

Jisoo reached for her phone
and checked the time and realised that they had overslept, her eyes widened and she quickly stood up from the bed, and ran to the bathroom, to wash up, she came out 5 minutes later.

"Why are you rushing?", Jinyoung asked, puzzled.

"I overslept, I was supposed to prepare breakfast. I'm going to go downstairs, wash up for breakfast okay.", Jisoo reminded him as she went out of the room while putting her hair up into a bun.

She came downstairs in a rush.

"Aunt Hongju, I'm so sorry, I overslept when I should've prepared breakfast.", she apologised.

"Jisoo, it's fine.", she laughed, "You both must have been really tired.", Hongju said as she gave Jisoo a knowing look, and Jisoo was puzzled at that.