Chapter 14: #FACK

For only 7.99 you can have three pairs of absorb-it-all-undies. That's not all! We'll even throw in a couple free armpit-spray-the-stank-away for no extra cost which will--

The murmur from a T.V. ad that you usually only see at one A.M. pulled me from my dreams. My head was nestled between Finn's arm and the side of his chest like a puppy trying to cuddle up with you on a cold day. During sleep, my hand had slipped its way under his shirt, and I could feel his warm skin against mine. I sat a moment, enjoying the way his belly rose and fell as he slept, his face looked peaceful. I wondered how I got so lucky. I used to think that type of shit was cheesy, but I caught myself thinking about how I was his, and he was mine. About how there are so many people in this world, and he chose me.

Me. Only me.

For some reason that also made me feel anxious, like I was taking a test and if I failed he would leave me forever, but that feeling slowly faded away as I fell back in love with the way his tummy felt against my hand. The way it moved up and down and flexed a little when he took a deep breath.

I didn't really understand how hard real true love was to find, I was only 13, so how the hell did I know what real love was? It was such a new feeling to love everything about a person and also despise some things about them. I think the most significant indicator that tells that you're in love with someone is when you love the things you hate about them. He also helped me realize that life isn't about working or having fun, it's about finding someone to work with and have fun with.

I nestled my head deeper into his chest and just laid there, awake realizing how in love I was and how empty I'd feel without him.

Before this, I would've never fully known how empty I was, how much of a walking sack of bones I was before he came into my life. I wanted to reach around him and hold him and not let go. Then I realized I could, and I pulled him in and watched his sleeping face as it let out a small gasp and he mumbled something like, "hmmchld yes. I know." and then he clicked his lips falling back into the breathing rhythm he established before.

I noticed that Jaeden and Wyatt had fallen asleep just a couple feet away, they held hands as Jaeden's head leaned on Wyatt's shoulder. I think we were all in love that night. On nights like that, sometimes I would wake up and take it all in, how lucky we were...How lucky I was.

Later that morning, at around 8 AM, I woke up to Finn trying to get out of my grip as carefully as possible kind of like a mouse working it's hardest to get cheese from a mousetrap without setting it off. I woke up to him whispering, "You're so damn cute grazer but I gotta pee," as he pulled my arm over his body carefully like a bomb squad technician trying to defuse a terrible bomb that's about to blow any second now. Except, the only thing that could blow was his bladder so that it wouldn't have destroyed anything but his ego for a couple of hours.

"You're cuter" I whispered, breaking the morning rasp in my voice.

He looked down at me worried that he woke me up, "baby I'm so--"

"It's okay" I giggled, "next time just wake me okay?"

"Okay," he said rubbing his foggy eyes. I looked at his lips begging for a kiss, and he stared back at me confused. It was early, and he probably had one mission, to use the bathroom, so it took him a second to realize that I was begging him for a kiss. Then he came down and lightly kissed me and lingered for a moment like he didn't want to move. Then he smiled--still close to my face--apologizing that he had to go and ran free to the bathroom.

When he came back to Jaeden's bedroom, he sat beside me and pulled out his phone. I leaned on his shoulder as he opened up twitter. Some people tweeted him about Milleven and him, Gaten and Caleb. He smiled looking at all the love people were sending him.