Chapter 14: Short, Sweet, and to the Point

••Unknown POV••

I followed the guards out to the visiting facility, observing every little detail.  There were two exits on each side of the rooms, each with a guard standing next to it.  There was a row of ten mini cubical, with a seat and a phone, to talk to the person on the other side, separated by a thin window.

I was pushed down into a seat.

"Five minutes,"

I looked up at the guard before taking out a pack of cigarette out of the pocket of my orange jumpsuit.

"You got a lighter?"

He rolled his eyes, "Here,"  he tossed me a pack of matches before stepping away.

I lit my cigarette, picked up the telephone, and looked up to see who was visiting.

"Paco?  How'd you know where to find me?"

"Had a run in with Rob, beat the shit out of him until he told me."  He replied with a smile.

"I taught you well mi amigo."  I below some smoke and leaned in, "Now why're you here?"

"Te necesitamos,"

"Que paso?"

"Lisandra,"

I leaned back in my seat, "Continue."

"I saw her at the mall a couple towns over.  I know you want her back, and boss, she looks better then ever."

I smiled, "Have people watch her and keep me posted."

"Will do,"

There was a tap on my shoulder.

I didn't look up, I kept my eyes trained on Paco.

"I'll see you soon."

"Later Juan."