Chapter 9: Confrontation

••Jake's POV••

"Hannah, I told you it was over.  What part of that do you NOT understand!?"  I was getting pissed.  She wouldn't leave me alone!

"You don't mean it."  She said.  "I'm heading to your place.  I'll bring the condoms."  She purred before hanging up.

Taking deep breaths, I got out of the shower and processed getting dressed.  I had enough of this girl, I was putting an end to all this clingy bullshit once and for all.

••Lisandras's POV••

"What the hell were you doing at the school, James?"  I demanded.  I was getting a tour of the school, Newtown High, which was totally different compared to my old school; Venn Gales School For Troubled Teens, when I saw James walking to his car.

"I just.. I wanted.. To.. Um.."

I rolled my eyes.  "I know you don't like Jake but that doesn't mean you can come a stalk the guy."

"I wasn't stalking him!"

"Then what are you doing here?"

"You told me you'd  be the one switching schools, though I didn't think you'd actually do it but I guess I was wrong."  He's jaw clenched.  "Why didn't you tell me you actually went through with switching school!?"

"James, calm down..  My mom just registered me."

"Anyways, I came to check it out."

I sighed, "Alright then.  Well, I have to go school shopping now that I don't have to wear uniforms anymore.. Come with?"

He just stared at me, lost in thought.  He ran his hand through his hair, something he does when he's nervous.

"Uh.. Yeah, just stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"  I asked, confused.

He sighed, "Nothing, I'll follow you to the mall."

"I actually have to take my mom home, she's spending the day with Matt discussing the honeymoon arrangements."

"I'll meet you at the mall then."  And with that he raced to his car and drove off.

 ••Jake's POV••

"Get off of me Hannah."  I said through gritted teeth.  She didn't even knock.  Her slutty ass just barged in as if she owns the damn place.  And now she had me pushed up against the wall, kissing me.

"Baby"  kiss "I" kiss "Miss" kiss "You" kiss

"Well I don't."  I pushed her off me and she fell to the floor.

"What the hell is your problem!!" She demanded, getting off the ground, not even worried that her chest is hanging out of her too tight hooker shirt.  "I didn't do anything to you, and you dumped me.  For what!?  Huh, Jake!! For what!?"

"Will you stop yelling, you're giving me headache."  I leaned against the wall, putting my head in my hands.  "We're over, alright Hannah.  Over."

"We're not over until I say we're over!"

Is this ever going to end?

••Lisnadra's POV••

I stood outside the entrance of the mall, waiting for James.  Shouldn't he have gotten here before me?  I took a seat on one of the benches and took out my phone.

James, where are you?  I'm waiting outside for you.

~Lizz

I put my phone back in my pocket and put my sunglasses back on.  I'll be waiting for him so might as well get the sun out of my eyes.

A/N: [Short] Spanish Part, might want to pull up Goggle Translator p.s, some accent marks aren't added and the upside down question marks are missing

"Lisandra, eres tú?"

I looked over to the sound of my name and froze.

Paco.

"Paco, que tú hace aqui?" My insides were churning.  What the hell was he doing here?

"Eso no importa.  Y tú Papa?  No lo he visto en como un ano."  He eyed me up and down as I stood up.  I shivered.

He's asking about my dad..  Oh god, is he stepping closer?  I'm not readying for this..

"Um.. No se."

"Esta aqui sola?"  He took another step closer to me.  My hands turned into fist as I held my side.  I can't be scared, I have to start getting over this.  Before I could answer, a hand rested on my shoulder.

"Paco, what the hell are you doing here!"  James demanded.

"Ah, hola amigo."  He took out his hand. "James, right?"  He asked with his think Mexicanaccent.

James stared at his hand in disgust,  "Why the hell did they let you out?"

"Good behavior my friend."  He looked at me.  "Hasta después chica."  With a wink, he left.

I didn't realize I had leaned into James until his arms wrapped around me.

"You okay?  Did he touch you?"

"I'm okay and no, he didn't touch me."

"You still want to go inside even though he's in there?"

I nodded.  "Let's get this over with."  Holding his hand, we walked in and walked aimlessly around.

"What are you shopping for? Shirts, jeans, dresses."  He looked inside the store we were walking past; Victoria's Secret.  "Bras?"

"Let's just go into Forever 21."

"What about this?"  James ask, holding up a short black dress.

"James, I'm school shopping."  I said, going through jean racks.

"And?"

"And that's club/party material."

"I know."

"Then why pick it out?"

"For birthday party, or did you forget?"

"You're birthday is a month away."

"But it's on sale."  He insisted.

"So you buy it because I'm not."  I stared walking over to the skirts.

"What size are you?"

Rolling my eyes, I picked up a cheetah print skirt.  "Six."

"Six?  Weren't you a five?  What'd you do, get fat?"

"Nope.  My boobs grew."  I answered, walking past him and heading to the fitting room.

"Here, go try it on."  He said, putting the dress in my arms that were already filled with clothes.

I walked into the fitting room and hung everything up on the three hooks they had.  Sliding off my shoes, I took off my jeans and then my shirt.  Unzipping the dress, I slipping into it.  As soon as it was on, I looked at myself in the mirror. It clung to my curves.  I swiftly zipped it back up and walked out.

James was sitting in one of their chairs and as soon as I walked out, his jaw dropped.

"What..?"  I asked, crossing my arms around myself.

"You look.."

"Bad?"

"What?"  He asked, standing up.  "Liz, you look.. Beautiful."

Blushing, I looked down.  "Thanks."  I whispered.

He put his finger under my chin.  "Look at me."  And I did.  "Lisandra, I have something I've been meaning tell you."

I put my hand on his cheek, "What is it?"

"I.. I think I'm.."  He stopped, looking down.  "I think I'm in love with you."