Chapter 13: Two Fights, One Day

Recap:

Erica and I left the Clinic and walked back to my car.  The ride back to Erica's was quiet.  I wanted to leave her to her thoughts.  She probably has a million things running though her mind.  I pulled up to her house and got out with her.

"Will you stay?"  She asked, looking up at me.

"Of course I will."  I followed her inside and into her room.  She slipped off her jeans and jumped into her bed, leaving her hand on he stomach.  Sighing, I got in next her.  She was my best friend, I wasn't going to let her go through this alone.

Would you?

Chapter 13

••Lisandra's POV••

I woke up hearing voice screaming at each other.  I rolled out of bed and noticed Erica wasn't in bed and that her bedroom door was open.  Rubbing my eyes, I walked out the room and towards the yelling.  I ended up in the small living room.  Erica was standing there, tears streaming down her face.  In front of her stood Link.  That bastard.

"Link, get the hell out of here."  I said, walking over to Erica.

"Shut the hell up Lisandra.  This doesn't involve you."  Link threw back, his eyes hard.

"Doesn't involve me!?  Did you really just say that?"  I marched up to him.  "You left her as soon as you found out she was carrying your child.  You little piece of shit!  What kind of man does that!  No wait, let me tell you. A fucking coward that's who.  I knew you weren't good enough for her.  Now get your sorry ass out of here!"  I pushed up out the door, slamming it in his face.  I walked back to Erica who was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out.  I bent down, lifting her up, thank god she was tiny for her age.  I sat on the couch, hugging her to my chest.

"He told me so have it aborted."  She whispered when she finally calmed down.  "And then he'll come back."

"Erica.."

"I'm keeping the baby Lisandra.  The idea of kill-ing it, scares me.  It's apart of me, it's inside of me.  I'm keeping it.  I'm keeping it."  She kept whispering it over and over again and all I did was hold her.

••Jake's POV••

Today was Friday, the day of the bachelor party.  We weren't leaving until later on in the evening though.  I rolled around in my bed, trying to fall back asleep when my phone went off.  Reaching over to my nightstand, I grabbed and checked the caller ID.

Incoming call... Keith

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Hey, everyone's heading to Darrel's house.  You coming or what?"

"Yeah, why not.  But I'm gonna have't leave early, bachelor party's tonight."

"Right, well hurry up.  I'll see you there."

I locked my phone and jumped out of bed.  Being to lazy to shower, I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black basketball shorts and a red cut off sleeve shirt with our school logo on it.  I grabbed some socks and my red/black nikes before putting on my silver chain and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Where you going?"

I turned around and saw my dad standing in the hallway, freshly showered.

"Darrel's house.  I'll be back before we head out to the club."

I sprayed some Axe on before heading down stairs.  I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle and a protein bar before heading out the door.  I climbed into my black with red stripped 75' Shelby Mustang, pulling out. Darrel lived about ten minutes from my new home now, not that far. I turned the radio on just as Climax by Usher came on.  Putting my windows down, I drove.