I can play too

~Ari~
         I really missed Ricky. He always brought that good vibe everywhere he went. He made me feel safe and happy. But i need to focus on the show right now. I was worried about Justin getting along with Ricky backstage. And i know that he was a little hurt about not having a set. I'll call Scooter today, he must feel like I forgot about him.
        I was looking for Victoria because I needed her for something before my entrance in the backstage guests seat section with my security where nobody noticed me and saw Justin instead, grabbing a small brunette girl with pretty hair by the waist. Who the hell was that? She turned around while laughing probably at something Justin had said and I noticed she was Camila. Camila? What was she doing here?
        I asked security to go get Justin and watched how he was interrupted while talking to the girl.
        "Ariana, what's wrong? What are you doing here?" He came to me and asked actually concerned.
        "Is that Camila?" I asked promptly.
        "Yeah, why?" He answered smiling.
        "What is she doing here? Are you guys on a date or something?" I asked.
        "I invited her and no, we're here as friends." He answered. He probably saw my face that was telling him 'really?' and continued. "Well what if I do like her, what if it's a date? Look, you invited Ricky and I invited Camila. She seems awesome and I just wanted to get to know her." He just blurted out that.
        "Okay... I just thought you said..."
        "That I would wait for you?" He stepped on my line. "Ariana, you're really confusing me. You said you never asked for it." Security was starting to notice his temper rising.
         "Well, but you told me you would do it. You are confusing me too!" I said with almost tears in my eyes. But he was too angry to notice or to do anything about it.
        "Then if we want one thing, if we both want this, why are we playing games? Why are we confusing each other?" He came closer to me and waited for my reply.
         "I told you i'm not playing any game. He is my friend! And you could at least have asked before you invited her to my tour!" I said angrily instead of giving in.
       "I thought she was your friend? And what was I supposed to do? Stand being with him while all your friends just revolve around your ex and ignore me? Get attention from Perrie only because she needs to insult me at least 123 times a day? Really, Ariana?" He answered to that. This time he was really angry and offended.
       "Is that really how you feel?" I said, my voice softer.
      "That's how i felt yesterday. When Camila arrived she saved me and that's why i need her tonight." I said nothing. "You know, you have to go backstage, you have a show to do. Is this the only thing that you came for?" He asked after a sigh and almost running away.
        "Oh, right, no. I need Vicky, can you call her?" He nodded and started to go.
        "And, Ariana," he turned around, "I told you I loved you, and you're being nothing but harsh on me since. How do you think I feel?" He went and left me there whispering an 'i'm sorry' that he didn't hear and waiting for Victoria.
       When she noticed my state she asked what had happened with Justin, but I knew that if I opened mu mouth, I would just start crying, and of course that would ruin my make up so I just kept quiet.
____________________________
      "Hello, beautiful people! How are you doing tonight? Are you enjoying the show? I just wanted to tell you two things that I learned today. One, you won't be always the person you think you are. You will sometimes disappoint yourself and others. Two, you won't even realize it. Today, i've made some bad decisions, so think about these two things before taking some! Enjoy the next song, Bad Decisions!"
____________________________
         "Ari! Justin and I are going to a bar now but no one wants to come with because they're exhausted, do you want to com?" Camila approached to me after the show ended. Justin was by her side with his face as pale as paper.
         "Nah, i'm just as exhausted, you two go." I said looking at Justin and touching his wrist while walking away.
         "Justin, I think you should follow her. After what she said in the show, I think she's sorry for what happened earlier." I heard Camila say while i walked. I guess they really came as friends after all. But I didn't hear any response from him, and he certainly didn't follow me, so I guess he just left with her. The only thing i could feel because of that was sadness.
So I just went back to the hotel and cried longer than I wanted to. I was filled with guilt and selfishness that I didn't know existed inside me. The truth is I didn't wanna lose Justin. And I had to admit it, because if I didn't, I would certainly do that. I didn't wanna lose someone who was always there for me. I knew he was still there, but if I didn't understand that he wouldn't be there forever, he wasn't gonna be. But what can I do now. He's angry and i'm covered in tears. I probably broke his heart into pieces. What? I'll go covered in dirty mascara and interrupt his night? He would be back tomorrow. With that I almost fell asleep, still crying.
But then I couldn't fall. Because I heard the door open. I didn't know what to do so I stayed still. I didn't dare open my eyes thinking that maybe I was actually asleep and that I was just dreaming. Somebody kissed my forehead then, and I knew instantly that it was Justin. So I did turn around to look at him and he placed his arm around me.
"Let's forget it." He said with a sigh. I nodded my head.
"I do care about you." I said.
"That's enough." He answered and started going back to his room. I could notice he was still upset. If i let him go, it wouldn't be the same.
"Please stay." I grabbed him by the hand.

____________________________
Here's you're second chapter: cringy af i know. I told y'all i needed ideas. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed it a little.
Only Love,
Penny Lou🌸