By Your Side part 2

Justin and I were just talking about life, when I innocently galare to the crowd dancing. The Weeknd and Selena were there dancing. I saw Selena heading to the bathroom.
"Shoot!" Justin asked what was wrong and I just said I had to go to the bathroom.
When I got there, Selena was getting out.
"Oh, hey, Ariana! What's up?!" She said with a smile.
"Yeah... hey. Justin's here with me." I said quickly.
"So..." She said waiting.
"Okay, so your ex boyfriend and your new boyfriend, who both publicly threw shade at each other, are in the same club. Get it?" Selena opened her mouth and started walking to the dancing floor.
"Holy shit!" She kept walking quickly watching something.
"Get Abel out of here!" I said walking behind her.
"We're too late, girl!" She said quickly turning to me.
Justin was already punching Abel. Everyone in the crowd was around them filming and taking pictures. Selena and I ran towards them.
"Justin! What are you doing?!" I tried pulling him away.
Abel punched him in the face and the stomach while me and Selena kept yelling.
"You are way better than this Abel! Come on!" Selena tried with The Weeknd. That didn't work much either.
I decided to go to the middle and separate them. Abel went to punch Justin again and his elbow accidentaly hitted my face and I fell to the floor.
"Fuck! Ariana, are you ok?" Justin immidiatly stopped and came to see if I was bleading.
"Oh my god! Ari, i'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you!" Abel came too.
I felt like my face was buring and I couldn't believe what was happening. Selena was crying and came to help me too. I stand up and said I was okay and I forgave Abel.
"Why?! Why did this have to happen? Abel, you don't need to do this, you don't need gto follow! Why the heck?!" Selena was crying and yelling to The Weeknd.
He went to hug her, but then Selena pulled away and went to Justin, who was hugging me.
     "And you? Why do you always have to do this?! Why do you act as if i'm only yours, Justin?! I'm sick of it. Let me do my life! We are not getting back togather! Get it? Now everyone's filming this! Please don't post this! What am I saying? They'll do it anyways. Fuck this." She said extremely overwhelmed  and still crying. Abel went to hug her again wispering "i'm sorry" many times. I saw Justin crying too for a moment.
     "Please, don't say that. Please, Selena. I-I'm sorry I messed up so many times." Justin cried to Selena.
     "Jus, don't. Stop. Just... don't." I said trying to calm him. Sel shaking her head.
     "Ariana! I'm so sorry you had to go through this!" She said aproaching to me quickly as if she had forgotten me.
     "Ari, i'm so sorry! You know I didn't mean to hurt you, I never thought that would happen!" The Weeknd honestly said to me.
     "Sel, this is not your fault, and Abel, I know it wasn't your intention so I totally forgive you. I guess we have to go now. Ugh, this is gonna be huge! Justin, let's go." I said not even glaring at him.
     "Don't bring problems again. You already bring a problem to this girl's drama free life." Abel said to Justin while we left.
     Justin stopped. "I'm not the one who punched her in the face!" He fired back.
     "Justin! Gosh! Let's just leave!" I almost shouted at him, starting to really get angry.
     One night out and i'm already having problems with Justin Bieber.  This is why I didn't want him with me. People started running at us while we left, so we ran outside, where Scooter's security was just arriving, since, of course, the news had already gotten to him. We got in one car and I just kept silent.
    "Please don't shout at me when you decide to speak again." He finally said.
    "Why do you need to do this!? She's fucking right Justin! She's not yours! You don't have to kick every boyfriend she has! She's not yours! It's her decision! I gave you one chance! Didn't I?" I freaking yelled at him.
     "Yes, i'm sorry I wasted it. I just..." He started crying again.
    "Fuck. No, don't cry again. I'm sorry she said that to you. I know what she means to you. I know it hurts even if it's true. Please, understand. It's time to move on." I said hugging him. He was still my friend.
     "I tried, you know that." He said looking deepy in my eyes.
     "Flings don't work. You know that now." I replied.
     "Are you gonna kick me out of the tour?" He said looking down.
     "I don't know. I'll talk to Scooter tomorrow. You probably will too. Fuck, we're gonna be everywhere." I said grabbing my head.
     "We're in so much trouble." Justin, said.
     "Yup." I agreed.

Thanks for the wait! Here's part two! Hope you like it. Full of drama. Tell me please if you like it! I'm trying to update faster and that inspires me a lot. Thank you for all the support!
               Only Love,
                                   Penny Lou💋〰