Free

Ariana

     Today I felt like calling Lexi to see what's up, she wasn't surprised when she answered.
     "Ariana! You saw the news today, I can't belive this, I don't know who did it!" She sounded horribly worried.
     "Alexa, calm down, I just called to see what's up. Who did what? What are you talking about?" I already knew what this was about, some "source close to me" spilled the tea about my break up with Mac. I think I may have to do a conference for this one. I usually don't do this because I don't like my love life being exposed like that, but since I showed my love so much to my fans, they deserve an explanation.
     "Ohh... you didn't see it. There are these rumours about you and Mac breaking up, people are gonna get delusional, Ari. I know you always say no to this, but say something about the subject this time, they deserve it." She was right and she read my mind.
     "No, no. You're right, i'm gonna do it." I replyed.
     "Wait, really? What are you going to say?" She was surprised this time.
     "I'll just say I broke up with him to focus full on my career and my fans."
     "Oh, good. Wait is he okay with that? Girl, you don't want a new scandal." She said laughing, referencing to my SNL show.
     "He said he was cool with anything I said. Besides, i'm not saying anything bad, and he's not a bad guy, he'll handle it." I said with a slight tone of sadness in my voice.
     "Oh, Ari. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. When are you going to talk about it?" She knew what I wanted. A little comfort, but not too much of the subject.
     "Umm... a week or so. For now, i'll just post a photo on insta to warm my Honeybabies up." I said with a more happy tone. My fans always made me feel that way.
     "Great! Do what you feel like doing, Ari. By the way, when am I seeing you again?" She quickly changed the subject as usual.
     "Well, since Mac is off the list, we have a spot for you on the tour! Just tell me when and you are in." I said enthusastic to see my best friend.
     "What about february 19 in Manchester?" So soonnn!!
     "Done, Lexi! See you soon, kisses." I ended the call.

                ~3 days later~

arianagrande Free♡

               ~1 week later~
     All my fans were completely sure about me and Mac. I was ready to talk about it, so I called Scooter to arrange press after my show in Buffalo.
                           __
     "Ariana! Ariana! Smile for us, Ari! What happened between you and Mac Miller?! Are the rumours true?!" Flashlights blinded my already blind eyes.
     "Hi! How are you? Nice to meet you! Right now i'm just focusing on my career and my lovely fans."
     "So you are officialy saying you broke up with Mac?" My heart went faster and faster while the questions invaded my ears.
     "We're taking some time apart." I tried to make that sound colder.
     "Does that mean there's a big possibility of you two getting back togather?" I knew the answer was a big no.
     "We'll see about that." I answered instead.
                              __
     I got back to the tour bus where Lexi and Doug were waiting for me. I was so frustrated. I didn't know talking about Mac would bring me so much pain. Even if I was lying.
     "So? How was it?" Doug's voice filled my head and comforted me instantly.
     "I probably look desoriented af. This is so not for me." I answered looking at the floor and sitting down, exhausted.
     "C'mon! Where's our goofy Ariana?" Lexie tried to cheer me up. "Go get some sleep and tomorrow we'll see how things worked out."
     "Ok, goodnight, babies." I said.
     "Goodnight, babygirl." They said at the exact same time and they laughed at the situation. They'r laugh was everything.
     I posted some more pics having fun at the tour and went to sleep.

■ Hi! This is my second chapter, i hope you enjoyed it! Jariana will interact in the next chapter and things will finally start. Enjoy!
                         Only Love,
                                            Penny Lou