Chapter 39

^^who else needs a good laugh??

---

The door swings open and Louis comes walking in. He throws his head back and yells, "I'm proposing!"

"What?" Niall and I ask at the same time.

"I'm proposing to Eleanor and I need your help." Louis smiles at us.

"We are in the middle of something. Can we help later?" Niall sounds a little frustrated.

"If I don't do this now then I will have to wait a month and I don't want to." Louis basically whines and it makes me laugh, but I notice Louis give Niall a weird look.

"Fine, we will help." Niall rolls his eyes and sighs at Louis.

"How are you going to pop the question?" I run over to Louis and squeal.

"I'm going to take her on a dirt bike ride and then take her to the hospital to the exact spot where I first saw her and propose." Louis sounds so proud.

"Awe Louis! Wait, you will be proposing infront of everyone in the ER." I mean it's romantic, but weird.

"That's where I need Niall's help." Louis gives us a mischievous smile.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Niall looks at Louis.

"Wait, we can use my dad. He so badly wants to keep Niall at the hospital and I'm sure he doesn't want to lose you either. We will just ask him to close off that area of the ER." I shrug my shoulders like it's no big deal.

"Or Niall could pull the fire alarm and I will sneak Eleanor and I inside." Louis smiles wickedly.

"Yeah, no. I think Charlotte has the better idea. Making sick and injured people leave the hospital sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen." Niall shakes his head.

"Ugh, fine!" Louis throws his arms up in the air and I chuckle. "Eleanor is going to be here soon. I want you and Beth to take her to get her nails and hair done."

"Won't her nails get chipped and hair messed up while dirt biking?" As I ask this Louis sighs.

"Will you let Louis have a little fun?" Niall asks me with amusesment.

"Sorry! Yes Beth and I can do that." I smile at Louis.

----

Niall P.O.V

The girls left about an hour ago so we are trying to get everything ready for Louis to propose. I'm happy for him, but I don't understand why he wants to get married. It's such a waste of time and money.

"Okay, lets go take this food out to the secret location!" Louis says way too excited.

"Its four miles from here. How is it that secret?" Harry says grimly.

I know that I don't believe in marriage, but I'm hiding that. I'm acting excited and going along with everything Louis wants me to do. Harry is just being a buzz kill. I elbow him and he looks at me and shrugs his shoulders. We haven't really spoken since I found out that he knew about Charlotte. I'm not really mad at him, because he was being a good friend to Charlotte and she needed it.

"Let him have his fun." Liam scolds Harry.

"I'll drive!" I grab some of the food and head towards the garage.

After a couple minutes we get all the food in the car and we are ready to go set up. During the quick drive Louis is bouncing up and down and won't shut up. Harry and I are relieved to get out of the car, but Liam is just as pumped as Louis.