chapter 14

^^^haha Niall knows what is really important.

Shout out to Jenayah99 for always loving my chapters!

--------

The longer we kiss the more brave Niall gets with his actions. He slowly brings his hands under my shirt and resting them on my hips. After kissing for a couple more seconds, Niall brings his hands up to my chest. I quickly put distance between us by pushing him slightly away. With just a couple inches between us, every time Niall breathes out, his breath hits my face. Making it even more hard for me to think. Niall can feel my hesitation and takes a step towards me to continue our previous actions.

Before he can kiss me I place my hand on his chest and say, "Niall, we can't."

"We can't what?" He looks at me with that stupid, but sexy smirk.

"You know what I'm talking about." I roll my eyes at his constant flirting.

"Why not? Everyone is asleep. I'm wide awake. You aren't drunk." Niall tries explaining, but I shake my head at him.

"We have known each other less than a month and most of the time we hate each other."

"It has been a month and we are together everyday. I don't hate you, but even if I did, hate sex would be amazing."

I roll my eyes at Niall trying to figure out what to say. "You slept with some girl to make me jealous. Not only did you hurt me, but you hurt that girl as well. Hate sex might be amazing, but I would never feel comfortable doing that with you or anyone. Sex is suppose to be special and intimate. I tried the whole not caring thing, but it isn't my thing. I am not going to have sex with you just because it would be amazing."

"So you admit that it would be amazing?"

"Niall," I sigh.

"Have some fun for once."

"When you stop sleeping with other women then we can talk." Wow, that's a great idea. Torturing him with the idea of sex. I hop off the island and walk out of the closet. Before I get to the bedroom door Niall starts talking to me behind me.

"I just finished this big sleep study at the hospital and the study made a major break through. I have to go to New York in a few weeks to present my findings to some surgeons. I would like for you to come with me." I wait for Niall to ask me if I want to come, but it never comes.

"I guess I don't have a choice. Do I?"

"No you don't. We will only be there for three days, so no need to stress over it."

I nod and then leave the room. I'm irritated that he just assumes I will go. I won't ever get use to Niall not thinking about anyone else, but himself. I hate how he thinks that I don't have fun. I do have fun, I'm just responsible. I sneak back into my room and lay back down. I pull out my phone and study the picture I found one more time. It amazes me how much I look like this girl. The only big difference is our hair color. It's freaky how much we look alike. Staring at the picture gives a wicked idea. Niall is going to flip.

I wake up the next morning earlier then I would have liked considering my late night. Remembering last night only reminds me of what my plan is for today. I look over to see that Whitney is still sleeping. I quietly sneak out of the room and into the bathroom. After I get ready I head to the garage. I shouldn't take Niall's car, but he isn't around to stop me.

I jam out to music as I drive into town. I start out singing like Carrie Underwood and finish with Fetty Wap. My taste in music varies and I really don't discriminate. I won't listen to the music where they scream the whole time. That's where I draw the line. Once I pull up to the hair salon I start to second guess myself. This plan is crazy. Changing my hair to look like this girl in the picture I found is insane. What if I look bad? What if Niall doesn't care? Would be dying my hair going too far? My subconscious then reminds me of everything Niall has done to me since we have met. Niall has taken everything too far and now it's my turn. I think this whole revenge plan is working out great. I know all he wants is sex, so I will make sure that it is slightly out of reach. Now I'm dying my hair. I hope this tortures Niall.