The Plan

All of the Order members were sitting in The Burrow's living room discussing Harry. Snape was supposed to be there, but he didn't show up.
     Ron and Hermione were sitting in the kitchen crying when suddenly they heard yelling.
     "I DON'T GIVE A F**K DUMBLEDORE! MY GODCHILD IS MISSING AND ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS LEAVE HIM THERE FOR A FEW DAYS? FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD BE DEAD!! IF WE DON'T COME UP WITH A PLAN TO SAVE HIM SOON, THEN I WILL GO AND FIND HIM ALONE!" Screamed Sirius. 

Ron and Hermione couldn't hear the rest of the conversation and assumed that Dumbledore had put up a silencing charm. They both sighed and then, to Hermione's surprise, Ron jumped up and walked out of the front door. Hermione chased after him.

    "Where are you going?" She asked. 

     "To find Harry," Replied Ron calmly. 

Hermione looked at him in shock. She started to shake her head.

    "You don't even know where he is." Stated Hermione.
    "Yes I do." He kept walking. Hermione followed close behind.
     "Where is he?" Hermione questioned.
     "He's at the Malfoy Manor. I overheard dad say so yesterday. The aurors found him. They had to leave because they almost got caught." Explained Ron.
"And the Order hasn't done anything yet?" Shrieked Hermione. Then, she stormed back to the house. Ron tried following Hermione, but she accidentally slammed the door in his face. Ron slowly opened it and saw Hermione heading towards the living room. She then burst open the door. All heads turned to look at her. She glared at all of them.
"If Harry isn't back by the tomorrow, I WILL find him by myself." Threatend Hermione. Sirius nodded in agreement.
"Miss Granger, we are going to save him first thing tomorrow morning. We had to plan first and that took us a while, but I think we have something now," Explained Moody. Hermione took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short but I didn't have enough time to write and I promised a chapter today. So I'm planning on posting the next chapter when I get 100 views. We are up to 84 and that is much more than I ever dreamed I would get, so thank you so much!!! Thank you for reading everyone!!!!
         - Unicorn 💖

Edit/Update: It amazes me how weird and cheesy these chapters were. I have changed a lot in most of them, so they can be a bit less cheesy, but due to me being an amateur writer, they still are pretty bad. Thanks for continuously reading them. I really appreciate the support. I have y'all have a great day. Adios!