Emergency Exit Please

Start from the beginning

An orb of lightening engulfed the King of Olympus protecting him from the invisible dangers which nudged at the force field with terrifying might that the ground around it caved and the air froze to a foggy mist.

But standing only centimetres away, I felt I was a world apart without even a cold breeze blowing past my face.

"It's been a long time, Death." Zeus nonchalantly says.

"Not long enough Lord Zeus." And suddenly the honorific was a mean word rolling off his tongue.

"And I am the magnificent Elizabeth." I mutter under my breath finding myself completely ignored by the two.

"What brings you out of your hibernation?" I glance at Zeus finding him stupider by the moment.

And it seems the other party was no different but I do not fail to notice how he never came closer than twenty feet as if he was afraid of something.

"It was boring so I thought I would wake up and burn a few more of your palace Mister Sparks."

Sparks?
Sparks???

I attempt to swallow my fist to muffle the bubbling laughter.

Zeus' expression was no longer as playful as he says. "I remember warning you not to call me that."

Frightening lightening surges, widening over the plane like the legs of a spider.

And even though, I do not feel the temperature drop the sky begans to snow and the onslaught on the barrier intensifies to the point that the invisible power surgers reflect off and mar the castle walls. And to my dread Zeus goes an extra mile to distroy a balcony with an 'TERRIBLY' aimed counter.

Consequences, consequences.

Around this time I excuse myself from the v.i.p seat of this exiting thriller. Feeling that in a slip of second they might completely forget my existence and I would end up as a burnt out matchstick.

It was then I notice the army of soilders rushing forth from the horizon alarmed by the commotion.

I mean what could have possibility given us away?.

"Hey"

I shriek even though I recognise the one behind. " You dumpo, I almost went into cardiac arrest." I slap away Will' hand inching its way to my hair.

"Sorry sorry." He retieves his hand giving me a toothy grin and I sigh feeling kind hearted. "I forgive you."

"You always seem to end up inviting trouble." Will notes wrapping an arm over my shoulder to give me a tight squeeze.

"Yeah this time I threw a stone at it."

"Oh no, you didn't." Will exclaims in a funny undertone and I break out laughing by the sidelines of deadly battle.

"Sir its getting out of hand." A soilders comes up to us. "We are afraid we can't stop them." The statement seems funny for it was an army that came up against two individuals.

Will nods solemnly and I nudge him. "Go stop them."

"How would you prefer me, roasted or decayed?"

I pretended to think hard on the matter and finally concluded. "Is there a combo offer?"

"You just want me dead don't you." He smiles and despite the lightness of the lines the atmosphere was tense.

"Always" I wink.

"They are going to get hurt." I say and Will agrees. "Most likely. "

But he notices my concern as I look at the black clad man and offers. "They heal very quickly, it doesn't hurt them more than an ant bite."

"But."

"Believe me Elie they fight like this all the time, each time for a different reasons. Between them this is not unusual." He squeeze my shoulders again, but I still couldn't swallow down the bile in my throat.

Realizing all other means were hopeless, I try out my last resort, the simplest out at that.

I inhale deeply.

"Izumi!!"

And suddenly the battle pauses and the land falls silent expect for the crackle of lightening.

As the piling snow melts a pair grey eyes hold my gaze.
You still remember the name? I wanted to ask, but couldn't.

In that moment of happiness a toothy smile breaks loose and I only realize the gesture when his eyes soften and his crimson lips softly curve.

The soilders around suck in a cold breath unable to comprehend how a single word could bring about such a change and quite truthfully Will was no less than a stone statue after the development.

And by his opponents withdrawal Zeus honours battle morals and does not go forth to attack, but does something more underhanded and mocks.

"Ahh. You haven't even told her who you really are?" Mocks Zeus and I watch as the thin strings holding together his calm break.

The moment was instantly lost in memory.

A storm began to brew, one that couldn't be tamed and the people gathered brace themselves.

"Come on, stop it guys." I yell, but the winds are to strong and with the soil and vegetation caught in the whirlwind I could hardly make out their figures within.

"It was a nice try." Will comments casually resting his elbow upon my head.

But I am not detested and decide to try again.

"STOP IT!!"

My effort makes Will's hand fall off amusingly, but it worked.

It worked?

The chaos calmed to utter deadly silence and both Izumi and Zeus seemed to have stepped on a landmine and dared not act recklessly.

With a cheeky grin I turn to Will to show off my accomplished even in doubt, but find him looking elsewhere.

And I only turn to confirm my assumption.

Flanked by the three headed guardian, the Lord of the Underworld descends from his throne.

I reach out to hold Will before he could bolt but was too late for that coward was no where in sight. Not surprisingly neither Zeus or Izumi stayed to offer their greetings and the army that had assembled steadily scurried away in fright.

Following their example, I do not face Hades and began to walk away but a large paw stops me.

Cerebrus seems to shrug when I narrow my eyes feeling quite regretful for thinking he was cute.

I turn painfully slow and meet the eyes of hellfire that rage in annoyance and amusement.

With a tone ice cold he asks. "Care to explain?".

Where the hell is the emergency exit?

"Elia, you are in hell."

I see..... I said that out loud.
Really loud.

I gulp wondering, who can save me now?

How was the? Do like Izumi?
And do vote and comment.
Love you.