4. Did they just asked me out ??????

"You have our albums." Niall shouted. He was checking our cd shelf.

"What album ?" I asked marching to kitchen. They all stood up from the dinning tabel and relexed on couch.

"This one." Niall raised the cd so i can see it.

"Oh. Ya. Now i remembered. that's why i was thinking that i have seen you guys somewhere." I wwent to Niall. "My friend Candis is big fan of this dudes. I mean yours." I smiled at Niall.

"What about you two ?"Liam poited at Me and Roxie.

"Well... I am Linkin Park." Roxi posed like playing guitar. They all laughed at that.

"What about you ?" Louis asked.

"She really don't care about who is siger. She listenes to songs bu mood." Roxie answwered the question for me. She knows me very well.

"Which song you like of ours ?" Harry asked with courious eyes.

"I don't know. I listens to music which i like never cared to serch who the person singing." I answered politelly.

"Oh."They said syc.

"Holy Shit..." I screamed at wall-clock. It was 8:30.

"What heppen ?"Liam asked me with surprised of my scream.

"I have to call my BOSS. I totally forgot."With that i grab my phone and went to my room's balcony. I dialled her number. She picked up after three ring. Looks like she is just waitting for me. You are dead Lodka.

"Hello Lodka."She said.

"Hello. How are you mem ?" I asked. I don't care if she is heldhy or sleeping in streets.

"I am fine."I know she don't like this social things. She thinks this all stuff is crazy we all are just wasting our time to be socialite. She came to main point."Stright to the point. I am going to Hawai with Shawn. He is acting really stress nowadays i don't know why. So for his change we will be visitting Hawai. So he can stree out.

"That's good."

"And you are incharge in my position."She said with proffessional tone.

"WHAT ?!?!?!?!" I asked horrified.

"Someone has to take responblity. You have holidays in your university so i won't listen to your any excuse. You are going today in office and make your self useful and don't messed up." She said still calm. But i wasn't calm.

"It's SUNDAY."I was still shocked and suddenlly a bell ring that it's sunday and it is my day off. And i don't want to got to office.

"So what ? I have flight so make your ass proffesional. And don't let me down." With that she cut off.

Leader of the BITCH. Why that Shawn do this. Uhhhh..... That bloddy Shawn, because of him i have to do his. That dog. Wait he is a dog. I can't say a dog, a dog. That hitler love her dog so much. He is everything of her life. That tiny littel dog. I don't know what she sees in that creepy tiny dog.

I throw my phone on bad and went to living room. Boys were staring at tv. It was fashion show F tv. I just laughed at thier faces. Thay all are smilling at the models with tiny cloths. Disgusting.

" Roxie i have to go to work. My boss is going Hawai and i am incharge." I spotted Roxie sitting between Louis and Zayan she was texting in her phone.

"Okay. And can i got to Bella's ?" She asked still looking at her phone.

"No." I replied taking remote Roxie mouthed thanks. She really don't want to go but I am sure Bella had begged her to convince me. Roxie went to her room. I turned channel to Tom and Jerry.

"Hey..." They all looked at me with big eyes.

"What ? I am not lesbian so i am not staring at them."I sat next to Harry.

"But it was end." Louis said staring down to his feet.

"Whatever dude." I stared at Tom and Jerry.

"Guys we should leave now. We ave meeting with management."Liam jumped off the couch. Other boys did same and turn to me.

"Thanks for brackfast."Niall said grinning ear to ear. And hugged me ant it was born crushing hug.

"Niall, i can't breath."I patted his back to draw his attension. He relised me quikelly. And step back rubbing his neck.

"Bye. Don't miss me much"Ya this was harry he huged me and gave a pack on my cheek.

"Will never." I smiled.

"Bye."Liam extended his hand i stare at his hand and giggeled. I stem near him and hugged him tigtelly.

"I am a hugger."I said realising him from hug. With that his cheek turned red like tomato.

"Oh my god. Are you blushing.."i said drametically. 

"No."He saidlooking down.

"See ya."Louis huged me. "Meet you soon."He said stepping back.

"Vodka." Zayan said stepping in front of me. Others had already exited.  Harry and Liam shared apartment while Louis and Nial are roomises. And poor me Zayan was my neighbour.

"Bye Zayan."i fake smiled at him.

"No hug for me ?" He made pouted face.

"That thing never worked on me. So you better don't do that."I laughed at his face.

"But i will."He step closer to me. 

"If you did i will rubb your hair." With that he jerked back.

"Bye. Was nice to meet you."He winked at me and exited the door. I closed the door.

i have to get ready. I am already late for office plus there was going to be a lods of work because of my boss. She is not around so i have to take desison. I love to manage things but it was freaking sunday who works on sunday. I groanned. I took a fast shower.Dried my hair. Opened my wordrobe. There were so many options. And that made me counfused.

Now what should i wear ? It was my daily question to my self. You see here i am a big fan of clothes. I have room connected to mine, which is full of cloths. You will find every type of clothes. You can call me fashinabel. I chose white t-shirt, yellow jacket, brown shorts and creem high heel sandals.

I was ready to go. I shouted to Roxie that i am leaving. She knows that i have so much work in office. So i never promised when i am coming back. And i warn her not to go bar today. She is teen but she should controll her self littel. It is too riskey to drink alcohol and passout on my sholder. 

I was driving Candis's car. On my way to office.