1. Did they just asked me out ??????

Dedicated to @CLreborn, for this beautiful cover, thank you so much love.

Hello everyone :) Sia here... I am Little nervous, this is my first book. And hope you all like it as much as i do.

It's a Fan-Fiction, on One Direction. Most Wanted Boy Band Ofcorse :D. Let me just not bore you with this. Read now, And chocoletes for everybody.

Lodka's Pov.

"Excuse me???" My eyes just popped out on that question. I was amused inside but was angry outside, no one has right to ask that type of silly question. I was little pissed off too. So just thought to act like I am angry at him. I have heard that question million times it's not new for me. I mean 'Your name is L-O-D-K-A ! Like VODKA. ?'

"I just asked you that..."

"And why do you even care about it ?" I cut him off in middle.

"Just was curious." This time I tried to read his face, he doesn't look drunk. Standing straight in his spot but driving me crazy.

"Then don't be." I rolled my eyes and turned to the bar tender.

"Jeck, where is Roxie?" I asked and tried to search in bar if one percentage she is not drunk and standing somewhere by her.

"Hey, Lodka." He ignored my question as always.

"Jeck." This time I said with little anger in my voice. "Just tell me where she is."

"C'amon lady you are in Jack's bar and not even drinking." He land down on table little and made puppy face "That's so not fair."

Okay, here everything come again. Me standing here like every night and begging to Jeck tell me where can I find my crazy sister.

Wait a second, I have an amazing idea. I smiled at him and just said.

"Number?"

"What ? I mean ... Yes. But you..." He was blanked I can see that. It's really fun to see him like that. He was finding words to talk to me. He finally run his hand through his pocket and gave me his cell phone all vibrating. When I took his cell from his hand I can feel the vibration too. I know he has a little secret crush on me. I am good at reading faces.

"Okay, here it is. And saved." I saved my number and gave him back his cell.

"I will be back in a minute." He went to the back door.

When I turned around that boy was still standing there. What is his problem? Still staring at me. I am not going to bare him more. Oh no... No.... He is coming here. That's perfect now he is sitting next to me.

"Aren't you going to answer my question ?" He said shifting some glass from table and making place for his hoodie to place.

I didn't give him damm. Not even looking at him, I stared at dancing floor, everyone dancing drunken style. Ya seriously, it's like some ghost type thing is in them. They all look out of control, just like my sister.

"He will be little late. You still can talk to me for time pass." He knocked on table to have my attention.

"Why on earth." I turned to him. Now I can see my angry eyes in his sun glasses. "Boy you are not going to give up and I am not a person who surrender this easily." I roll my eyes and stood up. Went littel near to him. "Did I asked why are you wearing this sun glasses, a hoodie, this long muffler at midnight in bar and it is not done, why on earth you are eating my brain ? It it is that testy, then just fry it in once. Don't just mess it over and over again." I said it in one breath. Feeling good now.