3. Did they just asked me out ??????

Hey, how are you all  ? Sorry for not updating. But the chapter is long enough to convince you guys. Please love it. and if you want any changes or anything you can always right it in comments or can pm me too. Enjoy. :)

'He's my best friend Best of all best friends Do you have a Best friend too ? He tickles in my tumme'

My phone started to ring who's calling at this time. Uhhh....

Still have to take it. I answered the call.

"Ummm..... Hello ?" I was still in a half sleep.

"Lodaka, thank god you answerd. I was worried." Sounds familiar.

"Because it's me. And don't you have zip on your mouth ? You can't speak everything you are saying." Now the girl seems angry.

"Lodha...  it's Candice." Oooo. It's Candice my best friend. That's why this ring tone started buzzz. Silly me.

"Okay listen. I have your car. I am at my mom's house. So will be back tomorrow. I have called you tones of time. You never cared to replay." I only nodded, I know she can't see me but still I am listening at 5:30 in the morning. "Lodka darling wake-up." She shouted in my ear, oh it's hurting.

"I am not sleeping, I am listening to your every word." I said shouting back.

"Anyways boss called me last night. She was calling you but you are not answering. So just put your ass off the bad, and call that Hitler, she said it's really important." Oh my god, what now that Hitler want to talk to me. Uhhh, why on earth she wants to talk to me in Sunday morning.

"Okay I will call her." I was just about to end it when she shouted again.

"You better not sleep again girl. You are calling her at sharp 7." I am sure right now she is rolling her eyes at me.

"Okay I will call. It's 5:45, let me sleep for fifteen minutes... Please..........."I pleased her.

"You want me there to kick you out of your bed ?" She is really bad girl.

"Okay......"I said sadly, like it will change anything.

"Good girl, Bye." She ended the call.

My best friend Candice, she is really stubborn girl. She knows how to make person to do whatever she wants. We never really inform each other when we use each others car. She must have seen my car so she took it. That lazy girl can't she come to flat and take her own.

Anyways I should just wake-up now. I walk to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed into sky blue sweat shirt. And marched to kitchen. Taking bowl and cereals I placed myself on couch. It's 6:05 by now. I heard someone snoring, no I heard so many snoring. Roxie never snore. It's coming from my apartment's main door. I put my ears to door so I can here.

It's like big lion is snoring. Wait a minute what if Dan and Luther are back. This two boys share this apartment with us, me Candice and Roxie. Who sleeps like me, my best friends were sleeping in that hard hallway in this cold. I facepalmed. Stupid girl what are you waiting for just open the damn door.

I opened the door slowly to just find five boys sleeping in my hallway.

Four were familiar, What are they doing here. Niall was sleeping on the floor with his hand stretched out, like he is making a angel in snow. Zayan was sleeping on Louis with his mouth open. Louis was in sitting position, head down while Curls hands were wrapped around Louis lag. Curls was looking like child. While that one boy whom i didn't recognized was sleeping very weirdly. His one lag was on Zayan one was in air, and head was on harry's waist.