Chapter 14: Explained?

Y/n's POV

I realized what he meant. I got up to run towards the pool to warn Wade. But when I stepped outside Jack was gone and Wade was lying unconscious in the ground. I ran up to him to check for a pulse.

Luckily there was one. I look toward the door to see Bob helping Mark to walk. Once Mark notices that Wade is hurt he attempts to run to him, but falls in the process. Mark finally made his way over to Wade and rests his head onto his lap.

Bob and I sit in silence waiting for Mark to wake up.

One hour later

We're all sitting in Mark's living room. Wade is lying on the couch still unconscious. Mark and I sitting in chairs opposite each other. And Bob is pacing back and forth. "Bob? Would you stop that? Pacing isn't going to help our situation," Mark proclaimed.

"Well sitting around isn't going to do much either. Jack's gone. Aaron's dead in the bathroom. Not to mention we have a child here with us." Bob stated, "How does this evil stuff work anyway?" He pulled up a chair and sat down.

"The short version is that is if Jack or I see death it gives our counterparts control over us. When Jack and I saw Aaron it gave Anti and Dark control."

We sat in silence for what seems like forever until we heard Wade shift. Bob ran to his side. "Wade, are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess, what happened?"

"We're not sure," Mark started, "Jack's Anti now."

I sat in confusion. I wonder how all this works, because Dark and Anti physical exist. "Hey," they turned in my direction, "Mark you said that if either you or Jack see the death of a human you're evil counterparts have control over you, correct?"

"Yes, go on." Mark said.

"So they can control you guys, like puppets,"

"Yes,"

"But they are still out there in the world?"

"Yes?" Mark said clearly puzzled, "I'm not really sure. Neither of us had been under their control for too long,"

"Oh shit," Wade mumbled.

"What Wade?" Mark asked.

"Jack said something about Anti. Like they were going to talk to each other," Wade replied. I guess when the counter parts have control, they can still function. So they're two Antisepticeyes basically.

"Did he say anything about a location?" Bob asked.

"He mentioned the Hollywood sign," Wade said.

"Well on we go," Mark proclaimed. Just as we were going to leave the front door broken open. We call jerked our heads around to see Jack standing before us. He walks in only a little bit. Mark, Bob, Wade and myself turn to face him. Jack raises his arm so his hand is facing us.

All of a sudden a blast on energy comes our way. All four of us get thrown across the room. I get slammed into a set of cabinets hard enough where I can't get up. I hear footsteps walking towards me. I feel someone lift me and throw me over their shoulder.

As he walks away from the house I'm able to see Mark, Bob, and Wade lying unconscious on the ground.

Why me?

-Fern Out!