Chapter 4: Friends

Y/n= your name

L/n= last name

E/c= eye color

H/c= hair color

H/l= hair length

Y/n's pov.

"Well I practically remember the internet. Now I need to remember the rest of my life,"

"Well what else do you have with you?"

I looked through my backpack to find a purse. Inside was a blue and green chevron wallet.  I then saw that the owner of the wallet's name is Y/n L/n. Along was an address. It lead to Wisconsin. "Well, looks my name is Y/n and I live in Wisconsin," I looked up at Mark.

"I'll go look online to find any missing reports in Wisconsin of a girl named Y/n,"

While Mark was headed upstairs. I decided to look around. 'Damn his place is nice'. Hey, I'm young and I swear deal with it. When I  walked into the kitchen. It wasn't until now that I realized I was starving. Frick I forgot that I had cuts on my arms and legs. I walked into the bathroom. Mark wasn't done yet. He's probable still looking up if I'm missing. When I walked in I started to look for a wash cloth. Once I found one and was washing my arms off Mark came down.

"Hey, Y/n you need any help?"

"Mark. Im cut not shot. I got it."

"Ok well I found that there is a 12 year old that went missing in Green Bay. She is originally from Black Creek, WI. Her family is in Florida at the moment. Also her description is she has h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes. She went missing on December 24, 2016.  If there are reports of her findings please call +1 (920)746-9927. Updated 9 days ago."

I look down at my watch which thank the lord it said the date. January 1, 2017. Great this will be fun. My parent might think I'm dead!! Well at least I get to stay with thee Markiplier!! Mark was looking through his phone. I think he was looking through some messages.

"Oh Crap! Really! I forgot about them."

"What is it?"

"I forgot that Bob, Wade, Jack, and Yami were coming over this evening."

"What really!"

"Yeah,"

Oh My Fricken God!! It's my dream to meet them in person! Thank you Dlive and Entoan!! Wait Dlive and Entoan. I remember them. Wait a sec...

"Umm Mark...I have a question? Who's 'Yami'?"

"Yamimash, wait aren't you a fan over me and my friends?"

"Yeah, I've seen almost all your vids"

"And you never heard of Yamimash?"

"Nope"

"Have you seen all my Prop hunt vids?"

"Yeah, it's always been Jack, Bob, Wade, and you."

"One sec"

Mark started look through his Youtube. "I don't know what you're talking about I've never heard of a guy named Yamimash."

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

Mark's Pov.

"Ding Dong."

"I got it!" I yelled.

Y/n was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see the pizza guy. I called to see what the guys want. Once I payed I headed back to the kitchen. "Hey, Y/n you hungry?"

"Not really, I have a question... When will the guys be here?"

"Soon. Also knowing the guys we might be swearing...a lot."

"Thats ok, I mean I watch you on youtube. Also most of the kids at my school swear... a lot."

"Ok also we might get a bit tipsy. I you feel uncomfortable you can just go upstair into the spear bedroom,"

"Ok,"

The doorbell rang.

"I got it,"

I open the door to see Jack, Bob, Wade, and Yami.

"Hey, whats up! Come in come in,"

The guys came in. My question is how are they going to react when they see Y/n...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the forth chapter. Sorry for not updating. We moved a while ago and now my grandparents move down towards us so. I want to shout out tacoscantdraw, PeeperzWrites25, alywritingbooks, and WritingRaven26. They have stuck by me for the past year through our ups and downs so thank you.

-FernSchmidt