Chapter 3: Remembering Youtube

Once we got inside I ran into Mark's living room. I dropped my backpack on the ground and sat down on the couch. Wait if I have my backpack I have to have some stuff inside of it.

"Hey, do you have anything in your backpack that might bring back memories?" Mark said.

" I don't know let's see. Also you just read my mind," I saw Mark smile.

When I opened my backpack the first thing I saw was a navy blue sweatshirt. The thing was is that it was men's, and way to big from me. I could see that Mark was confused. I took out the sweatshirt and put it on the coffee table. Then I saw a stuffed animal that's a fox.

Mark smiled and said,"Hey, it's Foxy!"

"Who,"

"Oh yeah you don't remember anything. Also you might not even have heard about Five Nights at Freddy's,"

"Five Nights at Freddy's? Why does that sound so familiar,"

I took out the stuffed fox and put it on the sweatshirt from before. Then I started to feel confused. I took out an iPad, iPod, and a Verizon cell phone. Why would he leave me with all this? I turned on the iPad. The background what really pretty. One thing, is it had a passcode. I don't remember what it is! I turned on my phone, passcode. I turned on my iPod, passcode.

I thought that the passcode is all the same on all three devices, so if I figured out one I would know the others. The one thing was my iPod background interest me. It was a picture of a 'Septiceye' and 'Tiny box Tim' (A/n pic above). I glanced at Mark to see a smile across his face. Then I thought about the picture more.

If I chose this background I like who these belong to. I looked at 'Tiny box Tim' and I saw that he had a pink Mustache. What a sec pink mustache... That's a Warfstache! Wilford Warfstache! That was one of the 'Iplier's'! There was Darkiplier, Santaplier, Babyiplier, and Markiplier. Then immediately after that my mind went through all the things I knew about Markiplier.

Mark's real name is 'Mark Edward Fischbach' he was born on June 28th 1989. He was born in Hawaii and then his family moved to Ohio. He has a brother named Tom. His father passed away. Later in life he moved to LA where he now lives. He has over 8 million subscribers on YouTube under the name Markiplier. Mark is friends with Jacksepticeye 'Sean Mcloughlin', Lordminion777 'Wade', Muyskerm 'Bob', and more.

I felt like I was going to fall over.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I just have one question,"

"And that is..."

"What's your last name,"

"Uhh... Fischbach,"

"Wait your Mark, Mark Edward Fischbach otherwise known as Markiplier!"

"Yup that be me. Also I can see that your a fan girl'"

"I am but I'll act normal so you wouldn't  feel uncomfortable,"

"Thanks,"