Chapter 1: Kidnapped

"Help" I screamed as I was being pulled away from my family in the Austin Straubel airport. I was going to Florida with my family to see my grandparents, but unfortunately a man in a black cloak pulled me away. Since my family was late they didn't notice that I disappeared in the crowd.

The man pulled me aside saying that I'm his "daughter" and that you were going to LA with him. With that the man pulled me onto a plane. He threatened to kill me if I told anyone that I was kidnapped. I was so fricken scared. One thing was is that I still had my backpack on that had my, stuffed animal my mom gave,my iPhone, and my iPad.Is he stupid? All kids my ages have phones these days. I could just call my parents!

After the plane ride he got his luggage and went to go get a taxi. I was scared out of my mind. When we got in the taxi the taxi driver asked where we were going. The man that kidnapped me said to go to a place I didn't recognize. (A/N remember you're in LA). When we got out of the car the man was dragging somewhere. Finally I started to fight back. I think I hit him hard enough, because he let me go. I started to run when he grabbed me by the hood choking me in the process. He then held a knife up to my neck threatening to kill me. With that I shut up.

He brought me to an apartment assuming it was his. He took my backpack and threw it across the room. I started to run, but I knew nothing about my surroundings. I ran to what I thought was his bedroom. There was clothes everywhere. I don't think that I could see the ground. In the end...he cornered me.