Chapter 10...

No Pov.

He ran...

He ran far away...

He kept running until he found myself out of breath. It was night. He  looked around to see he was in a small part of LA. For some reason he recognized it. He walked over the front door of a house. It was unlocked. Looking inside the place  was trashed. The person who lives here's a pig. Not trying to be quiet he walks in when...

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!" A man yelled. The man charged him and pinning him to a wall. He grabbed his throat attempting to choke him. He grinned at start to laugh. "What the fuck?!?"

"You know you can't kill a dead man..." He kept grinning. He punched him square in the face. The man stumbled backwards. The man screamed charging him again. This time he grabbed the man by the collar. "We're going to have a little fun now aren't we," he cooed. He dragged him into the kitchen and rammed his head int the cabinets. The man fell to the ground. The man got up and turned around only to be met with a sharp knife. He stabbed both his eyes. The man screamed in pain. He took hold of the knife pushing it deeper into the man's skull. 

Finally the man's screaming stopped and he dropped to the floor. He ran out of the house, but not without leaving a message.

.

J̢̟̙̼̠̪̫́̾̆̈́̒͑͞͞ͅa̴̢̟͕̘̲͒̆̈́̍̋̋̒c̛̭̳̹̟̰̺͗̄̽͂͑͑͟͠ḳ̨̝͙̝̬̀̽̉͒̔͐̇̿́͟͡ͅ'̧̜̣͈̹̆̾̀̒̌̐͟͠͞ś̵͔̫͙̦͎̬́̎͛͗̑̈̂ n̴̘̳̳̼̲͉̬̅̍̋̽̈́̇̀̂͟͢͟͞ǫ̫͙͖̯͗̈́̔̌̕t̴̨͚̗͎̥͓̽̊͆̓̄͘͘͢ h̷̨̩̦͚͎͍̗͗̋̃̄̏̒̍̎͑̚͟͢è̴͍̫̭̤̜̙̦͉̞̌͊̂̽̎̋͋́͜r̨̬͈͚͉͍̬͉̊͋̓̀́͠ȅ̷̼̗̖̫͔̰͖̱͒͌̂͜͜͝,͈̮̝̭̳͚̦̥̠̆̏͌̄͌͠͠ ö̧̗͎͙̳̥̬̦̇͛͋͘ͅn̴̨͖̞̲̥̦̱̺͇̄̓̔̀̅̓̏͜͞͡ḻ̬̲̞͉͛̈́́̏͋͋͗̏̾y̥̩̺̱̬͖̹͍̘̽̎͊͌̂͡ Ą̠̠̠̱̖́̆́͋͊̀͋̆͛n̫͓͎̹̞̳̄̎̄̾͌͑͒̕͝͝t̛̙̯̱̹͕̦͙̓̎̿̾̔̔͛̾̈î̢̗͖͉̥̗͖̽͒͌͑͛̍̑̓.̷͔̭̗̪͎͒̂̾̏́̓̽.̵͕̘̟̩̥̣̩̘̋̑̀̀̚͝ͅͅ.̵̢̨̹̜͎̼̹̥͊́̂̅̒̄́̆̚͢͡

.

.