Chapter 9: oh no

Dark's Pov.

I was pacing back and forth. No one was able to get past me. Oh the dumb ass. "It's all your fucking fault!"

"What did I do?"

"1) Y/n got away and-"

"I haven't noticed!" Anti interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up. I kidnapped Jack so that you could exist so shut up! And 2) She know she has powers and the mortals will do everything in their power to keep her safe!"

"Well you should have told me telepathically that you captured her!" Anti yelled even louder then Dark

"Yeah well I'm not a so fucking loud that no one in a thousand miles can hear what they're thinking. Also did I mention that your so fucking lazy. I do everything in this household! Including cleaning up your shit! Your also not dark at all! The other day you in PUBLIC getting coffee for me! 1) I hate coffee and 2) If your truly evil you would care about me!  You would only think of me as a partner not a friend and nothing more than that! Honestly I would like Jack better then you. At least he can kill Billy!

"I..I'm leaving.."

"FINE FUCK OFF GO SOMEPLACE ELSE! FOR ALL I CARE GO TO FUCKING HELL OH WAIT YOUR ALREADY THERE!!!

Anti's Pov.

I can't believe it! I know Dark is mean, and annoying, but I didn't think he would throw me out! I'm going to talk to Jack. Hopefully he won't yell at me for coming to him for help. I mean I don't hate him even though I'm not supposed to. I don't care anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally another chapter! Sorry it's short I just have been lazy. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.

Fern Out!

Allons-y!