Chapter 7: The truth

Mark's Pov.

Y/n ran off. Why would they do that to someone of her age. She's only 12. "Damn it you, look what you did!"

"Hey yeah that was never part of the plan Ava,"

"PLAN!!!" All of us yelled.

"Yeah..."

"Shut up JACKIE!" Ava yelled.

"What plan!" I yelled.

"Our master told us to tick off the girl so that she would reveal her powers and so that you would hate her and think that's she's a freak," Jackie said.

"Great thanks Jackie now master is going to kill us,"

"Who is this 'master'?" Jack asked.

"I know exactly who," I sighed.

"WHO!!!" The guys yelled

Y/n Pov.

" I can't believe it! Y-your real," I said.

"Yup I'm as really as Mark is," he said," All the 'ipliers" are real. But the darker versions are more popular. Like myself."

"W-what are you going to do to me?"

"I won't tell you."

"Hey, Dark. Did you figure out the girl's power yet?"

"Shut the fuck up Anti!"

"I have powers..."

"Yeah, but I wanted you to figure them out for yourself. But Anti decided nope I'm going to piss off Dark."

"Well, it's not my fault!"

"You just told told her!"

I tried to get my phone from my pocket to call Mark. Yeah that's right I have MARIKPLIER'S phone number. That's when my phone buzzed.

"Hey, give me that!" Dark yelled. I ran. I tried to get away. I ran out of the building we were in. It looked like an old apartment building. While I was running I here Dark and Anti running after me. I turned a corn when I realised. I have no freaking idea where the hell in going! My phone was still ringing. I answered. "Hello?"

"Y/n your ok it's-" It was a feminine voice.

"Now is not that best time. And DON'T tell me who you are I have to remember on my own or else I'll forget you completely!"

There was a pause. Who is this? My mind was racing. All the while I'm still running from Dark and Anti. Until I ran into some people. I dropped my phone, but I could still here the person on the line.

"Ok? Umm bye Fangirling Fern"

Fangirling Fern?

"Oh my god! Y/n are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok..."

"Wait a second,"

"What is it?"

"I remember my best friend Scarlett!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people. By the way I'm not dead. I just haven't had time to update. I have a LOT of stuff after school now and I'm busy like very single damn weekend! Grrrrr That all for now!

-Fern Out!