Chapter 2

Lauren's POV:

Shit! She is a teacher! Probably my teacher! Wait, who cares if she is my teacher, love is love. What am I saying! Love, already?! She is gorgeous and she seems really sweet. I just need to know more about her!

After my talking to myself, I realized that I was just standing there in front of Rosie, I mean Miss Adams, and that Rosie (fuck calling her by her teacher name) was watching, waiting to see if I'd snap out of whatever trance I was just in. I shoot her a smile that lasts about a full minute before she takes a step closer to me. She then looks around and sees that nobody is here. She then sits me on her car and moves closer, slowly sliding her hand up my inner thigh, I let out a moan, and she kissed my neck. I let out a louder moan, she found my sweet spot right away. Next, she kisses up my jaw line and back down and then she moves her face towards mine. Our lips now not even a centimeter apart (I can smell her sweet breath :) ). She then rests her forehead on mine and then goes back to my lips and kisses me. I kiss her back. Our lips moving in perfect sync. I moan. A long moan. She kisses down to my collar bone and then grabs my right breast with her right hand, with her left hand still teasing me in my inner thigh. I say, "Hi, I'm Lauren." She laughs at this, so I say, "This is the students' parking lot, the teachers' parking lot is around back. We should get to class. What and who are you teaching?" Rosie says, "I teach Science 12-Honors." I'm in Science 12-Honors! I get to see her everyday! Yay! She says, "Yeah, but there's a lot of things we should be doing👌." I kiss her passionately and say, "Let's go into class and introduce ourselves and then you should assign us individual classwork on something so I could undress you with my eyes and eye-fuck you the whole time. Hot right?" I want her so badly. I need her so badly!