Well, my parents were mostly the reason why my past commitments were unsuccessful. They could be critical and they have their own standards when it came to the people around me. Once they found out that I'm friends with Arisa, I didn't need to ask permission for sleepover or anything as long as I'm with her. They didn't care about her sexuality as long as it didn't affect my studies. And in addition, Arisa came from a sophisticated family. As long as I have Arisa by my side, they had no care if I were friends with Bailey who came from an average household or with Tiana who was marked as a drug lord's daughter in our town. I just had no idea if they would accept Khloe as my new friend. Maybe, because she's Quinn's half-sister? Quinn had a pretty awesome family background.

Speaking of the devil, she unexpectedly sat beside me. I jumped a little at her arrival, glared at her and subtly trailed my eyes at her features. Her rusty brown hair was a little bit messy but it added to her rebellious aura. She was wearing a denim jacket over her white and black striped top, matched with white jeans and mint-colored Adidas, Stan Smith design sneakers. She has a very cute face as usual and I would never compliment her for that.

"What? You miss me?" she noticed my staring, placing her arm across my shoulder which I flipped away immediately in alarm. I refused meeting her eyes because they were just so... magnetic.

"Will you stop teasing my best friend?!" Arisa defended, pointing the stainless knife at the brunette beside me. Quinn just shook her head while chewing the fruit in her mouth. Obviously, they were going to start bantering with each other.

"Will not," Khloe argued, crossing her arms. "It's my job to annoy her."

"Not today, you're being insensitive," my captain fired back.

"Am not."

My captain rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Look, bimbo. You might be my girlfriend's sister but it doesn't mean you're allowed to be an ass to my friend. Can't you see that we're shattered right now because of what happened to Tiana?"

"I know and that's why I'm making her feel better as her girlfriend," Khloe replied carelessly, causing my jaw to clench in irritation.

If she wanted me to be her friend, then why she would still needed to tease me like we really had that kind of relationship. Yeah, it wasn't like Arisa and Quinn would believe it because since day one, I acted like she had a contagious virus but the truth is, I had kissed her like there was no tomorrow anymore.

Noticing that my captain was already pissed off, I instantly broke the revolting air. "It's fine, A."

The couple strangely moved their attention at me, even Khloe.

"In fact, Khloe and I decided that it's better if we stop fighting with each other. It will not be healthy in our situation," I continued giving them a small smile. "Khloe and I, well, we agreed to be friends."

Arisa hung her mouth open while Quinn shifted her eyes to her sister with suspicion.

"And when did you have this kind of talk?" Quinn questioned, narrowing her eyes at me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and then asked, "Khloe? When was it?"

The brunette raised her eyebrow at me. "Ummm, last week. At the ice cream shop?"

"Ice cream shop??" Arisa said out loud, causing heads to turn at us. My captain leaned forward and spoke lowly, "What the both of you were doing at the ice cream shop?"

"Together?" Quinn emphasized her girlfriend's question. She was truly slick.

Dammit! I didn't expect that Khloe would answer the question frankly.