~|Chapter 5- Edited|~

Start from the beginning

"May I help you?" I asked awkwardly, while trying not to spit any ice cream on his face.

"What is that delicious looking pyramid made of?" he asked referring to my cone.

"Umm....vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, gummy bears, gummy worms, Oreo chunks, and chocolate chips..."

He locked gazes with me and suddenly jerked forward, making me jump back in my seat.

"CAN I HAVE A BITE?!" he yelled in my face.

If it were, anybody, anybody else, I'd probably punch them in the face and tell them to move to Australia and never come in front of my face ever again. But considering the fact that this guy was always smiling, I couldn't just say no to him and crush his dreams.

Taking one last look at Sam's grinning face and then one look at my ice cream cone, I sighed and handed it over to him.

"You can keep the rest," I muttered tiredly.

I heard Rose and Jake gasp from beside me. Sam jumped up with glee and smiled down at me.

"Thank you! I owe you big time. Antonio stole my ice cream cone," he said sadly.

He recovered just as fast and carefully took my half-eaten cone out of my hands. He walked back to his seat and suddenly, I was punched in both arms at the same time.

"Ouch," I said sarcastically. "I can't figure out whose punch hurt more."

Jake gasped and Rose burst out laughing.

"I've asked you a million times if I can have a bite and I always get slapped in the face," Jake whined.

"I blame it on the fact that we're related," I said while leaning forward and resting my forehead against the edge of the table.

Jake continued grumbling, and I zoned him out now. A couple minutes later, I felt a weight on top of my head and I groaned.

"You wanna leave the boys, and head out?" Rose asked quietly.

I nodded and the weight was lifted off my body. I pulled my head up and blinked to adjust to the brigjtness once again.

"Okay, you dudes can chill here. The girls and I are leaving," Rose announced.

"We are?" Sophie asked, finally looking up from her book.

"Yes," Rose stated pulling me out of my chair.

"Have fun and Avila be home before ten," Jake and Joel said at the same time.

I waved them off and Rose started tugging on my arm.

"Awe, I wanna come too," Charles whined.

"Sorry , Charles, but no," Sophie said, while getting out of her chair.

Charles pouted and sunk down in his chair.

"Come on Tori! We can't let the boys ruin you," Rose said, gesturing her over to us.

As Rose was pulling me along, I heard footsteps behind me and Tori soon grabbed my hand excitedly.

"Where are we going?" she asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Somewhere," I said with a small smile.

~~~

Twenty minutes later, the four of us were standing outside a certain blonde's house, waiting for her to open the door. It started pouring outside as soon as we reached her street and it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon.