Sujatha( shocked) what..? What are u talking Sanskar?
Uttara; yes Bhai.. what are u saying?
Sanskar; I m saying the truth only mom. And told everything how he met swara. Their clash. Her blackmailing. ...
Nd now she want to marry me because she want to see me in pain separating priya and me. Mom every girl is not pure hearted. There are some like swara gadodia who can go to any extent to satisfy their ego.

Sujatha; this much happened and u didn't told me?
Sanskar; what would I have said mom. U were in hospital since three days . I didn't know how and what to say....
Uttara; now what Bhai...
Sanskar; now what? I have to marry her...
Uttara; what ? No Bhai..u won't do that? U can't defeat in front of her. She is wrong and she should realize it.
Sanskar; it will never happen uttara. .but I don't know what will I say to priya....
Voice; u don't need to because i already know everything....
Sanskar turned to see,..it was priya who was standing there with teary eyes.
Before Sanskar could say anything..she runs from there. Sanskar followed her. Nd after sometime caught her.

Sanskar; priya.. Priya..pls listen to me..
Priya; it's ok Sanskar..I can understand...u can't let ur family nd me hurt that's why u took this decision. I know u love me. Nd I love you too..
Sanskar; no priya..it's all my fault..if I had not talked to her or met her.nothing would happened...
Then suddenly they heard a voice..
" Good that u realize it soon"
Sanskar anger again raised.he know exactly who is it.
Both turned to see swara standing there with hands folding across his chest with attitude look.
Swara sees Sanskar face nd say; I never thought that u will realize it. Well it's good but now it's too late. anyways what are u guys doing here? Let me guess ... ......two lovers meeting before separating...( Laughs)

Sanskar;( shout) what the hell are u doing here?..
Swara;( smirks) tch tch tch... Is it way to talk to ur guest who come to ur home.. anyway..leave all that and come inside ...I want to talk something...( Enter inside)

Sanskar got confused plus angry. He enters inside with priya .
Swara( looking around) not bad...it's small house but nice. Where is ur mom? I hope she is fine now?
Sanskar;( rudely) why have u came here? I agreed to ur condition ryt. Then what do you want more?
Swara( chuckles) arey relax..for that only I came here..I have to talk to ur mom ryt before marriage.
Sanskar; stop ur drama...
Swara sighs...and sits on the sofa..; sit...
Sanskar and priya sit in front of her....
Swara; I just came to tell you that tomorrow is our marriage. ...I thought to do it that day only but then thought u need sometime to let ur mother get fine Nd now she is discharged so.. tomorrow get ready..
Sanskar: so u r keeping eyes on me..my each and every move..u know about it..even my family....
Swara;( smirks) you are smart...

Sanskar; what if I deny to ur condition nd don't marry u.

Swara laughs.; Really Sanskar..u think I m that stupid.. Sanskar I m no. 1 business woman in this country . I might have thought something about it right?
( Serious) if you try to do anything like that then a warrant will issued on your name saying that u hacked ss industry account nd transfer money to ur account. Nd from that only u paid hospital bills.
Sanskar; but my account do not have that much money that you can say I  did something like that..I have full details about my money.
Then only his phone beeps....
Sanskar sees it and got shocked to see it.
Swara;(attitude) what happened Mr. Maheshwari,..I think this amount is enough to see u behind the bars. 50 cores...now what will you say to the government officials..how this amounts came to ur account...
I will tell you. You can't do anything. You will be arrested nd I will make sure u will get strict punishment. Even after you come out of jail. Life will not be easy for u. U will never get job in any company. Ur mother and ur sister will be on road...nd may be ur love( points priya) may not be urs.
Sanskar( roared) shut up.....

Swara; relax..I m just saying consequences..u have to face if you try to do any stunt. So be a good man and do what I say.

She stands up..; and one more thing if possible stay away from each other ( Sanskar and priya) from now so that you can get habitual of pain of separation because from tomorrow you both have to stay away from each other.

She was going when she sees Sujatha and uttara standing nd giving her disgusting look.
Swara chuckles,..she turned to Sanskar; looks like you have already praise me enough in front of your family that's why their eyes are showing so much hatred. It's good,..even i can't do act to be good because I m not good. Nd aunty ji.. don't expect me to become ur sanskari bahu.

Sanskar;( rudely) don't worry,..she knows it well that you cN never be that because it needs cultures and traditions nd you...you don't have even manners to talk then culture..leave that..

Swara got angry by his comments.but compose herself nd  said; tomorrow evening , marriage at my mansion or next second u r behind bars...
( Said without looking  at him)
She put her shades and left with full attitude.

Sanskar look at priya. Before he could say anything...
Priya; be happy Sanskar..pls do what she said ..I don't want you to face worst..nd ur mom and sister. I will love you always.. bye.
Sanskar eyes became teary. He was cursing himself for his helplessness.
Uttara come to him and console him.

Next day;
Ss mansion;
The mansion was beautifully decorated.
At center of the hall there is Mandap. Servants were busy in their works. Swara was in her room. It was going to time for marriage but there was no sign of Sanskar.
Atul came to swara ; mam,. Still there is no sign of Mr. Maheshwari.
Swara; wait for sometime..he will  come. He left with no choice...then her phone rings.

Swara; yes...good,take him and his family nd tell him to get ready.
Swara; Atul they have arrived, . check for other preparation..
Atul left..swara smirks.

After sometime...
Swara and Sanskar was sitting on Mandap nd performing rituals... Sanskar was sitting without any expression. While swara smiles to see him.
Uttara and Sujatha was looking at Sanskar and feeling sad. They were equally unhappy nd sad about it.

After sometime marriage done. Guests were gone.
Swara; Meera( her maid).. tell servants to arrange the room for uttara Nd my sasu ma. As they are going to stay here from now on.
Sanskar look shocked but he can't do anything..he have no choice. Sujatha and uttara were taken to there room.

After sometime;
Sanskar was in swara room. He was very sad , at the same time he was angry.. looking outside the window.
Then swara came outside from Washroom.
Swara;( without interested) you can go and change. I m sleeping.
Sanskar look at her. She was going toward her bed but Sanskar hold her roughly and pins her to cupboard angrily.

Swara; what the....?? ( Angry) leave me. What the hell are you doing..leave me it's...
Sanskar; paining right....then what about me...
Swara expression changed..she was feeling pain but now without showing it;( smirk) oh.. so u are angry. But you know what I m feeling so good to see you like this...it's just starting.

She tried to get out from his grip but Sanskar hold her more tightly nd say;  from this moment , i promise to hate u till my life. I never hated anyone this much but you..you are the only person in this world whom I hate the most. I hate to see your face.

Swara;don't worry, i also don't have any feeling for u . so don't be in any misconception that i love u.( not so affected). Nd be habitual..u have to see this face only till your life,.. does not matter..how much you hate me.

Sanskar;( angry) u are not even worth to be hated. U r a selfish person. U knew very well that i love someone else still u did this. God will never forgive u. U will never get love but hatred only.

Swara; tch tch tch, feeling so much pain?( fake sad) i m feeling bad for u. I wish i could do something but i have an idea u can listen sad songs as u didn't get ur love. Trust me u will feel good nd laughs.
Saying this she jerk him and left to sleep.

To be continued..... .....

So that's all for this part,.will see you with next part. I will update ff soon. till then keep voting and supporting...take care ..bye.🤗🤗