To: Chou Yoda

Hyung? Take care of my bag. If you're going to meet me, not now I need some time alone. Just ask Somi later.

How I wish it's easy to let go.

I can't rid off these feelings whenever I see her, I hear her voice, or whenever she talks to me.

When I was still in the hospital and when the time I was able to speak, she was there at my side.

We are talking all day and night.

Teasing each other.

Fooling around.

Without distractions.

Just the two of us.

How I wish I could turn back time.

But of course I already know, she will eventually end up with that bastard.

And that is the reason why I didn't texted her.

I mean due to respect for her so-so boyfriend, I am not going to meddling with others' lives.

One day, it's my time to be happy with someone who would love me dearly.

[BEEP]

From: Chou Yoda

I understand. Just let us know if you need us. :D

/smiles/

To: Chou Yoda

Thanks. By the way, what is going there? Did Jihyo and Somi arrived there?

From: Chou Yoda

Nothing happened after that incident but you know what funny?

To: Chou Yoda

What funny?

From: Chou Yoda

Jeongyeon hyung ends up reporting alone. ;D

To: Chou Yoda

Why what happened to Momo hyung?

From: Chou Yoda

He forgot his parts. ;p and I know Jeong hyung will burn him.

To: Chou Yoda

As expected from Hirai. ;D btw where's Jihyo and Somi? You didn't answer my question.

From: Chou Yoda

Ohh Somi is currently in the Detention room with Yeri. According to Chaeyoung-ssi, they found them arguing with each other. Such a warfreak! About Jihyo? She's currently glaring at me.

Chaeyoung-ssi who?

To: Chou Yoda

Park Chaeyoung? You mean Rosé? Glad I'm not the one who is in detention. ;)

From: Chou Yoda

Yes Rosé and heol it just Jihyo let you have your alone time. Btw Jennie-ssi wants to meet us @ the canteen. They have something important to say. If you could come, much better.

Should I?

Okay. There's nothing wrong if I'll try but hey they owe us an acceptable explanation. I want to make Jennie pay for that night.