"Yes. He don't know about this. Whenever I'm broke, this place is my friend. By the way you are the only one I brought here so be happy." she smirk.

I just smiled at her.

I don't know what will happen to me if Somi isn't here to save me.

"You know what? We're so the same. When I feel sad, I'll end up in my penthouse also." I sat next to her.

"You can cry now oppa." she held my hand.

I look at her.

"You know I can't." I said facing her.

I don't feel like crying right now. It just a waste of time. I mean yes, I'm broke but I just can't.

"I'm going back there." she stood up.

"I will leave you here so you can cry but please don't suicide arasso?"

No I'm not going to cry Somi-ah~ either I'm not going to suicide. I  still love myself.

"Arasso." I smiled at her.

The she leaves.

I felt so glad that there are still people caring about me. They give me importance and so much love.

They don't deserve me.

To console my heart, the only way is talking to myself.

"Mina? What if BamBam is guilty, would you break up with him?"

"Of course she will pabo."

"But would you accept my feelings?"

"Will you love me back?"

"Ugh! I sounds like desperate."

/sigh/

I brushed my hair with my hand then I got a message from my noona, Jihyo.

Where are you kid?

I read her text.

What the----- I broke into tears.

Oh boii~ I'm jinjja crying?

Shit! I wiped my tears and replied her text.

To: Jihyo Noona

Somi's penthouse. :)

"AISH~ SON CHAEYOUNG WHY ARE YOU CRYING? *sniff* BECAUSE OF HER TEXT? OR SOMI LEAVES YOU? OR YOU'RE JUST WEAK? *sniff* UGH! STOP! ULJIMA!"

I said to myself.

WTF! HOW CAN I HELP MYSELF IF I'M BELITTLING MY OWN SELF?

From: Jihyo Noona

Okay I just met Somi along the street. Just don't do some stupid arasso?

To: Jihyo Noona

Arasso.

Then I realized something.