You've Changed

5 months later

Taehyung held onto Hoseok's arm as they walked down the long white hallway. He was nervous about visiting Jimin, even though Yoongi told him that Jimin had changed a lot.

The person guiding them stopped in front of a window, a room on the other side. Inside the white room was Jimin, who was reading a book, not acknowledging their presence.

The lady knocked on the window to get his attention. He looked up and smiled at the visitors she had brought. "You can go in." She said, specifically to Taehyung.

He nodded and let go of his friends arm hesitantly. He opened the door slowly and finally let himself enter the room.

"Hi Taehyungie!" Jimin practically jumped out of his chair to greet him. "H-hi..." Taehyung looked down at his feet.

Jimin sighed and walked over to Taehyung, he took his clamy hands into his small ones. "I..know you're probably afraid of me..because of what I did to you. And I've been wanting to say this to you since the day I realized the bad things I did to you. I'm sorry."

Taehyung moved his head up to look at Jimin. "I'm so sorry Taehyung." He whispered. Taehyung silently observed the sincerity in his eyes. He really meant it.

"I..."

"You don't have to forgive me, I completely understand why you wouldn't"

"I forgive you."

Jimin smiled happily and hugged Taehyung, taking him by surprise. Taehyung finally smiled back at him.

The two started to talk about the things that happened during the five months. They had fun telling funny stories and laughing together. It was like nothing bad had ever happened between them.

"So are you with Hoseok?" Jimin looked at the said boy, who was glaring at him suspiciously. Taehyung laughed and shook his head, "No way, we're still friends.

"So I can do this?" Jimin got up from his chair and cupped Taehyung's cheek with his hand. "Y-yeah..." Taehyung avoided Jimin's mischievous stare.

"And this?" Jimin wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, bringing him closer. He gulped and nodded, their faces were really close, he could feel Jimin's lips grazing his cheek.

"And this." Jimin turned his face towards his and placed his lips on Taehyung's. Taehyung widened his eyes and let out a small squeak, he started to melt into the kiss and moved his lips with Jimin's.

When they pulled away, one of the doctors was in the room. "Sir, it's time for you to leave." Taehyung nodded and looked at Jimin.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

Jimin brought Taehyung into a hug, "I...just want you to know that...I love you and you don't have to feel the same way..I understand why you wouldn't." He whispered.

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jimin back, "I love you too."

Taehyung waved goodbye to Jimin one last time before leaving the room. After that Jimin watched him leave with Hoseok behind the glass.

But he knew he Taehyung could be together.

Someday.

THE END

-

So this is the end of my book. Thank you guys so much for supporting this book, I really appreciate it.

And this is my first completed book!🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆

PEACE ✌