Deal

Warning: touchy Jimin
____________
Jimin pushed Taehyung to the edge of the terrace, making him hiss in pain. "Take that back!" He growled, putting his hands on both sides of Taehyung, making him trapped. "Take what back Jiminie?" Taehyung asked innocently, Jimin gritted his teeth and moved closer to him. "You now what I'm talking about. Don't play that BS with me!" Taehyung smirked as Jimin got angrier. "I really don't know what I did wrong Jiminie. All I called you was a sadistic freak, and I'm definitely not going to take that back, because it's true." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's neck. You seriously want to play with me?!

"Take. It. Back." Taehyung shook his head, "Jiminie~ you know I'm right. So stop trying to deny it, you like hurting people." Jimin's grip on his neck became tighter, making him gasp. "How dare you consider me one of those horrid people!" Taehyung chuckled. He's not gonna be laughing for long. Jimin slid his hand into Taehyung's boxers and started to grope his butt, Taehyung gasped. "J-Jimin stop! Ngh~" Jimin smirked and squeezed one of his butt cheeks, Taehyung yelped griping onto his shirt.

"Now will you take it back?" Taehyung shook his head. "Why are you so stubborn?" Jimin growled into his ear. Jimin moved his hand from around Taehyung's neck and slid it under his shirt, he pressed his finger on one of the brand marks. Taehyung hissed in pain, "Take it back, you'll regret it if you don't!" Jimin threatened slapping Taehyung's butt. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Fine! I take it back! Now get your hands off of me!" Taehyung said slapping Jimin's hands off of him.

Jimin smirked and trapped Taehyung between his arms again. "It wasn't that hard, now was it?" Taehyung rolled his eyes before pushing Jimin away from him. Jimin chuckled and followed Taehyung to the kitchen, "Hey, Taehyungie." Taehyung looked at him with a dead glare. "You wanna watch a movie?" "No, you really think I'm going to watch a movie with someone who just violated me? And to add on to that a sadist?" Taehyung said before biting into an apple.

The grin on Jimin's face disappeared, Taehyung noticed and ran for it. Jimin chased after him quickly, "I told you not to say that!" Taehyung just laughed and ran upstairs. Jimin followed Taehyung to the second floor, when he reached it he couldn't find him. "Where the hell are you!?" He yelled going in and out of all the rooms.
-
Taehyung tried his best not to laugh and stay silent. He was hiding in the storage room on the third floor. He bit into his apple, it made a loud crunching noise. Shit! Why can't this thing be quiet! Stupid apple! Taehyung glared at the apple with annoyance. He heard quick footsteps coming upstairs, he held his breath as he heard Jimin pass the storage room.

The apple dropped on the floor.

Taehyung went pale as he heard the foot steps come back towards the storage room. The door swung open, Taehyung screamed as Jimin yanked him out of the closet and pushed him on the floor. "I told not to say that." Jimin growled in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"But I-I want to call you what you truly are." Taehyung chuckled through large and heavy breaths. Taehyung was fully out of energy, so at that point he was fine being pushed to the floor and being sat on, it was comfortable for some reason. "You're still going there?" Taehyung nodded chuckling. He's so triggered right now 😂😂

"You really are trying me, aren't you?" "You just noticed that?" Taehyung huffed closing his eyes. Jimin leaned down and hungrily kissed Taehyung, making him jump. Small moans came from Taehyung as he was running out of breath. Taehyung's head his the ground softly as Jimin pulled away.

Jimin got off of Taehyung smirking, he left him laying on the floor. What the hell!

Taehyung fell asleep in the hallway.

The Next Day

Taehyung woke up with a sore back, "Owchie~" He whined as he stood up. He walked to the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal. He ate it on the couch and watched the news.

"Please keep a look out for this young teenager, he has been missing for more than a week. It is assumed that Kim Taehyung has been kidnapped by a man named Jimin. Please keep a look out for the two." A picture of Taehyung with his best friends appeared on the screen.

Taehyung dropped his spoon in the bowl of cereal, they're looking for me!? Taehyung looked around, no one was there, this was his chance. He got up from the couch and placed his bowl of cereal on the coffee table. Quickly, he slipped Jimin's sandles on and opened the front door quietly. He looked around for any sign of Jimin, wow, I thought he'd be here by now. Taehyung chuckled and started to walk out of the door.

Before he could react he was pulled back by the dog collar, his screams were muffled by Jimin's hand. Jimin slammed the door shut and pinned Taehyung to it. "Who said you could leave, hm?" Taehyung just stayed silent, Jimin's grip became tighter. "I said I could leave." Jimin smirked. "You really wanna leave?" Taehyung nodded, "How about we make a deal?"
-
🌞The Next Day🌞

Taehyung quickly walked down the stairs, "Jimin I'm leaving!" He yelled opening the door. "Hold on." Jimin came rushing down the stairs. "Here." He handed Tae a phone, "Um what about my phone?" "I destroyed it." Taehyung gasped. "MY SELFIEIS AND PICTURES! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Taehyung yelled at Jimin. "Don't worry I took the SD card out and put it in that one, chill." Jimin  chuckled, but Taehyung was finished.

"You destroyed my one of a kind phone case! How do you think I'm going to forgive that? Jungkook gave it to me for my birthday." Jimin smirked. "That's good then, I didn't like him anyways. I'll buy you an even better phone case, okay?" Taehyung growled. "Whatever I'm leaving!" Taehyung said going back to the door, Jimin pulled him back. He pecked him on the cheek, "Remember to be back by six. Or...you know what happens." Taehyung nodded. Jimin let him go and he finally left the house.
-
The first place Taehyung went was Jin's house.

When he knocked on the door he was instantly met with a puffy eyed Jin. "Jin hyung are you okay?-" Taehyung was engulfed in a large hug Jin sobbed into his shoulder. Everyone started to walk to the door, "T-Taehyung." Jungkook walked over to Taehyung, who was still hugging Jin. "I missed you so much!" Jungkook hugged Taehyung as well. Everyone started hugging Taehyung.
-
Taehyung had told them about the deal he made with Jimin, but not all of it.

They all talked and had fun for hours.
-
Taehyung looked at the time on his new phone Jimin gave to him. It was 5:45, "Oh, I have to go you guys see you later!" He said standing up from the couch, they all nodded and bid him goodbye.

Taehyung quickly walked to Jimin's house.
-------
Thank you all for reading this book

Thanks for all the comments and votes!❤

Bye bye