Answers

Yoongi pulled Tae out of the bathroom and dragged the boy to a candy isle.

"Get some snacks." He said before leaving the the boy to go somewhere else in the convenience store. Taehyung  was just speechless.

He had no clue what was going on.

But he decided to go with it because he was going to get free junk food. He picked out a few snacks and went to find Yoongi.

"You good kid?" Yoongi asked as they walked to the counter to pay for the things. Taehyung nodded and set the things on the counter.

Yoongi gasped as he looked up at the cashier he was giving his card to.

The cashier was smirking at him.

Yoongi quickly payed for everything and rushed out of the store with Taehyung.

"Where are we going now?" Taehyung said as he sat in the passenger's seat in Yoongi's black car.

"My place..." Yoongi  answered while he was looking at the still smirking cashier.

Why the fuck is he here?!

Yoongi let out a fustrated sigh and started the car. The drive was silent
-

"Now will you tell me what's going on?" Taehyung asked as he plopped down on Yoongi's couch. Yoongi sighed and sat down next to him.

"I'm Jimin's psychologist. I haven't been doing my job lately..." Taehyung looked confused.

"Why?" Yoongi shook his head, not wanting to answer the question.

"I brought you here so Jimin won't hurt you."

"Why would he hurt me?"

"To put it simple he's insane."

"Why?"

"He told me what he felt for you. He'd cry and yell your name, asking you to come back. He's been doing the craziest shit you can't even think of, he thought that doing those things would make you come back. He's crazily in love with you."

Taehyung was speechless.

This was all because of him?

"W-where can I sleep?" He asked wanting to change the topic. Also he was getting tired.

"You can sleep in my room. Don't touch any thing in there." Taehyung nodded.

He left and went the room Yoongi pointed at.
-

Jimin rolled over in his bed looking through his contacs. He didn't see Yoongi's for some reason. He decided to call Jackson, Yoongi's ex, but Jimin still thought they were together.

"Hello?"

"Jackson hyung do you know where Yoongi hyung is?"

"Um, yeah. I think he's at his apartment."

"Thank you Jackson hyung!" Jimin hung up the phone, not caring to ask Jackson Yoongi's number. He threw a sweater on and put on his shoes. He ran out his door.
-

What will happen next?

Lol thanks for reading this bad chapter, the next one will be a bit better.

PEACE