Safe...

Taehyung plopped downed  on  Hoseok's couch. He was so happy to be out of that place, even though he hadn't been there for long. "You should take a shower, I'll get some clothes for you." Hoseok said locking the door and looking out of the window.  Taehyung nodded and went to Hoseok's bathroom. Hoseok walked around his apartment looking at his phone wandering if he should call Jungkook or not, he shook his head and put his phone on his back pocket.
-
Taehyung walked into the living room wearing a big t-shirt over some boxers. "You wanna watch a movie?" Taehyung nodded and sat down next down to Hoseok. They cuddled on the couch as the movie started to play, Hoseok noticed something on Taehyung's thigh.

"What is that?" He poked the mark on his thigh making him hiss in pain. "J-Jimin branded me." He answered looking down. "Does it still hurt?" Taehyungnodded pouting a little, "Well I'm gonna kiss it better." Hoseok leaned down and  kissed the mark on his thigh. Taehyung giggled, when Hoseok sat back up, their faces were inches apart. Hoseok slowly pushed his lips onto Taehyung's, Taehyung followed the kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck.
-
Jimin wanted to break the window right then and there watching them kiss. "Taehyung is mine!" 

When they stopped, they were panting. "You tired?" Taehyung nodded and Hoseok picked him up and carried him to his bed. He laid down next to him, "Hoseok-ah, what if he finds me?" Hoseok chuckled, "I'll keep you safe."  He pecked Taehyung's lips before they both fell asleep.
-
Jimin waited till it seemed like the two had fallen asleep. After a few minutes he pulled out two bobby pins. He stuck them into the keyhole of Hoseok's door and started to move them around until he heard a click. He slowly opened the door and walked into the living room, he heard soft snores from a room. He walked into it.

Taehyung was cuddling with Hoseok, Jimin felt jealousy rise inside of him. He walked over to Taehyung's side and carefully untangled him from Hoseok, he felt Taehyung started to wake up. He picked him up and started to leave the room.
-
Taehyung felt cold air hit his face, instantly waking him up. He looked around, he wasn't on Hoseok's bed, he wasn't on a bed. He was in Jimin's arms, being carried down the stairs. "Let me go! Hoseok! Hoseok!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Jimin squeezed his thighs in an attempt to shut him up, but only earning a loud yelp from  the brunette. "Help! Somebody help! Help me please!" Taehyung cried trying to get out of Jimin's grip.

They had reached the bottom of the stairs and Jimin was walking to his car. "Please someone help me-" Jimin forced a kiss on Taehyung's lips. He pushed him into the backseat of his car, Taehyung fought back and bit Jimin's tounge. He pulled back and pulled something out of his pocket. Handcuffs.

Taehyung tried to kick Jimin but he held his leg down. "Let me go!" He screamed. Jimin pushed Taehyung's hands behind his back and handcuffed them tightly. "Yah! Stop! I said let me go! Hoseok-ah! Help someone help-" He was muffled with another kiss. Jimin gagged him with a rolled up cloth. "You're lucky I don't punish you in this car!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and tried to get up again, but Jimin forced him back down and laid him down, buckling all of the 3 seat belts around him. Taehyung couldn't move anywhere, so he just screamed trying to get anyone's attention. Jimin pulled out a gun and held it to Taehyung's head making him shut up completely.
-
Jimin threw Taehyung on the couch. "Oh, are you gonna punish me? Cause I've been a bad boy?" Taehyung mimicked. Jimin jumped on top of Taehyung and pinned him to the couch. "You're getting punished later, and it's gonna be way worse than the first." Jimin got off of the Taehyung and stormed upstairs. I guess I'm sleeping on the couch then. Taehyung sighed and looked out the dark window.
----
Thank you guys for reading

Sorry if the chapters are short

Peace