an update

hey guys, sorry for blowing up your notifs if you have any of my other works. but i digress.

i've been feeling really bad for stiffing you guys lately. i know it's wrong and i finally decided that i'm ready to come back. not like i used to be, but i still want to finish my stuff.

anyway, specifically for Heaven, this fic will take a lot longer to write than others (probably). though i have an idea of where the story will go and the songs set in the order (aka the chapters are decided), this fic is a monster.
each chapter is at least 3,000 words in order for it to fit my standards. even if i do a word dump, i never feel as though i make a dent in the total. it sucks. it really ruins any motivation i ever have.

this fic also takes a lot to write. to me, abusive actions and triggering materials takes so much out of me versus reading it. i end up drained after a three hundred word scene, and then i start the cycle of i barely made a dent and i spiral out of control. it's rough.

i wish i had something better to tell you, but i thought you deserved to know where i stand.

i will finish this fic. i can't promise a chapter in any specific time frame however, with applications due up until midterms, but i can promise this will be finished.

thank you for staying with me. thank you for coming with me on this new journey.

and hey, if you maybe wanna buy me a coffee, please check out the website part on my profile.

i love you to the moon and back.