"Hi Matt! YES I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" he smiles and I just wish I could kiss him right now. He lived in Vergina witch isn't too far from North Caralina.

"I wish I could kiss my girlfriend right now, but I guess the camera lens works." I smile and place a peck on the lens. I wish it was a real lens though. Oh well. I'll see him in July.

"I wuv you!" he jokes.

"I love you more than you would ever know. Wait why do you like me?" He pauses for a minute.

"I love your laugh, you're smile, whenever you're upset I'm upset and so much more!" I blush, "I wish that I could see you sooner!" So do I. It's weird. I have a boyfriend, but he's far away from me. I want to see him. I want to hug him, kiss him, and not have to be bothered by the pain that's heart feels that I've been trying to deny.

I love Cameron. He broke my heart, but I love him.

I don't know why, but what I do know is that I love Matt and hope that he wouldn't ever do that to me. It's my fault! I put my heart out there for Cameron trusting him to never hurt me.

Cameron's POV

I got a call from. Nash saying that I would stay away from Gracie. That killed me. Him saying that is like telling me not to breathe. I fucked up. Gracie gave me everything and I picked Amy over her.

No. She forced me to be with her.

(Flashback to two weeks before Magcon)

"Cam! Why don't you love me?" that was an easy question. I try to walk past her to get to my class when she grabs my face and kisses me. I guess everything I said about was right her breath reeked of alcohol her lips weren't as soft as every guy said. (She's a slut. She pays guys to make out with her and then she tells them to say how good she was. I can't help it. I'm hurting form Jennifer breaking up with me, so I and I kiss beck letting her know that it's okay and I can feel her smile against my lips.

(End of flashback)

"I gotta go!" I dart out of the house and get into my car. I lock the doors, but Amy had already opened the door and kissed me. "I have a GIRLFR-" my eyes began welling up and I thought of how I fucked up with Gracie. I'm in love with her. I can't stand it anymore! I Cameron Dallas, Grace Grier's boy- I mean ex- boyfriend the one that's sopposed to keep her happy and protect her from harm, just hurt her.

"Come on, Cam! Let's finish this inside!" she whines pulling at my shirt.

"NO YOU'RE A SLUT! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!" She looks hurt for a second, but then returns to her devilish smile.

"Aww Cam, you don't mean that. You still love me!" I roll my eyes.

"Still? Who said I ever did? You threw yourself at me at a party when I was drunk. Then we made out and I wish I never did that! I just hurt the one I loved and you want me to just push this whole thing out of my head and you to leave me alone!" She doesn't leave, so I physically shove her out the car and zoom down the street. Tears began streaming down my face as I drove. I can barely see through them, but I managed. I pulled up outside the Griers house and I could hear my Gracie wailing. Did I hurt her that bad?

After about five minutes of deliberation, I decide to go up and knock on the door to apologize. I knock on the door and I wait for somebody to answer.

I hear footsteps approaching the door and the knob turning revealing a wet Nash.

"Wow you must have some nerve coming here after hurting my little sister." his clothes are tear-stained and his face was red with anger.