Chapter Three

Sapphire POV

"Will you stop it ? you're freaking me out." Lula said as I walked back and forth, biting my thumb nail shaking my head "I'm freaking out! Do I ask business and professional questions ? Or do I carry on with the private life questions ? Do I get him a coffee ready-"

"I'm okay for coffee thank you, I had one not twenty minutes ago. Miss Charles it's lovely to see you again and I don't mean to be rude here but you are ?" Mr-Ross asked holding his hand out to shake Lula's.

"Lula, I was supposed to interview you yesterday but I was ill, luckily I have a wonderful friend who didn't let me down I hope." Lula smiled shaking his hand.

I awkwardly laughed breaking the comfortable silence "If-f it's okay with you Mr Lynch-"

"Please, I told you to call me Ross." He smiled. Oh my god his charming smiling that sends my stomach into an Olympic gymnastic routine, Sapphire! Snap. Out. Of. It. God. Damn. It. Woman.

Control. I have control over my own body and feelings, and I will not be defeated by his gorgeous face and handsome looks and a body that you want to run your hands over.

Seriously stop it now, it's creepy.

"Ross, is if we erm...ask you some questions while the photo shoot takes place." I said clearly my throat as I said his name, why does he make so uncomfortable ?

Maybe he makes me so comfortable it actually makes me uncomfortable with how comfortable I am with someone I only met yesterday...I'm over thinking again aren't I ? Yes. I'm talking to myself inside my head aren't I ? Yeah, friends or a life should help you. Why are you so rude ? Oh wait, god I hate myself sometimes!

"Saph, what's wrong with you ?" Lula asked waving her hand in front of my face, I gasped picking up a glass of water shaking my head "nerves getting the better of me, could you ask him the first few questions while I find my book ?" I asked.

Lula nodded as I walked past her. Somehow by writing those lists and checking everything off it gives me that control, the control that calms my nerves. Knowing what is going to happen is what helps me remain calm. People say I have either OCD or an Anxiety problem, I don't I just have really bad uncountable moments, if I'm not in control or don't know how a situation is going to play out it freaks me out, I guess you could say it's more of a system. Yeah, it's the system of my life. Some people have alarms to remind them about everything they do that day and it helps them keep track of time, my lists remind me of everything I have to do that day and it helps me keep track of time.

Working in a industry where you're constantly taking notes, could also relate to that. I have a really bad habit of finding at least three explanations to one situation to calm myself down about it.

Smiling I pulled the small book out of my bag and walked over to Lula and showed her my book proudly "what do you say to people trying to make it in the music industry ?" Lula asked.

Ross laughed posing for the camera "find their speciality. Everybody thinks that music industry is just singing and being able to play a few tunes on a guitar or a piano or even the drums, but there's more to music and I think people need to see that. There are so many people who can't sing yet want to be part of this magical thing and are afraid they can't but they can. I would say find their speciality, do their research on it, practice, take inspiration from anything. Don't let anybody tell you, you can't achieve it or your dream is too big, I was just a kid from a small place in Colorado."

Too much information in one go! Luckily I write fast. The worst thing about writing up about a celebrity is the fact that you have to take out the 'boring' parts and with that it can make them sound like complete assholes. I hate writing in that way because it is our job to help the public see that they do have a life and that it is only their job that makes them famous but having to go by that rule it makes them sound like stuck up bitches which then leads on to people saying; they think just because they're richer then us it gives them right to say this or say that or do this or do that. No it doesn't! Admittedly some people are like that and half the time those people are you're average, everyday people who for whatever reason decide to look down on people, but not all famous people thing they're better then everyone.

Lots and lots of famous people, donate to charities, create charities, go see children who are sick in hospital, they're very down to earth, they help a lot of people but does the media pick up on that ? No of course not! Because that stuff is 'boring'.

A celebrity could be doing 100 good things and helping thousands of people and the media wouldn't blink an eye, they'd brush it off but the second they make 1 small mistake, it's on the news, front cover of magazines and news papers, news articles are written about it for one simple mistake. At the end of the day they're still human, they're not perfect, they have flaws and they have problems going on just like everyone else in the world, it's our job to show the world that they're human.

"Are you working on anything big at the moment ?" Lula asked.

Ross nodded following the photographers instructions "quite big actually and if I do say so myself amazing. I have made a summer program, open to anyone between the ages of 10 to 18 where they come in and they see what it's like, they'll have the meetings, the photo shoots, the music videos, the entire artist experience and half of the findings will go to orphanages, children hospitals and causes that need donations." He smiled.

Wow, his so perfect and dreamy and oh my god seriously I need to control my thoughts!

"What about if some people wanted to take part in it but don't have the funding to do so ?" Lula asked, he looked at her and raised his eyebrow, did she seriously just question a client on their response ? Not any client, someone who I wouldn't want to mess with, maybe in the bedroo-nope thinking of puppies, I'm thinking of puppies. Ross Lynch with puppies, oh my god. Ross Lynch shirtless with puppies, holy shit, he is really getting inside my head.

"We allow anyone and everyone to take part of our programs, funding doesn't matter to us. Everybody deserves a shot, we live in a world where equality is still being questioned and tested. When somebody signs up for the program, we discuss and work out a plan that suits their financial state." He smirked looking at the camera. Aww his so sweet and caring.

"Seems like there is a softer side to you Mr Lynch, if you'd be willing to, would you mind if we carried this interview on ?" Lula asked, Ross shook his head "I'd be glad to."

Lula nodded "we can take a break for now, half an hour sound good ? Yeah, okay." Lula said walking out of the hotel suite.

"I wouldn't mind taking you up on that coffee, would you join me ?" Ross asked, I slowly nodded not being able to speak, what is going on with me ? A man has never had this effect on me before.

I apologise for not updating this book as much as Prince Charming 3, I've been so used to updating one book I forgot but for every chapter of PC3 I'll also update FSOL, also comment what you think, do I need to change anything etc.