Chapter 20

*2 months later*

"Youngjae, it's time for you to wake up."

Bambam's voice softly whispered into his ear yet Youngjae didn't want to wake up at all.

This was one of the few changes he was noticing about himself physically and mentally.

First thing he noticed was that he was definitely eating a lot more than usual, he would even wake Yugyeom up at night just to make him something.

The second thing Youngjae noticed was that he was sort of getting bigger in size. Bambam would have to fix up his dresses by making them a bit bigger for his body.

The third thing Youngjae noticed was that he was getting really moody. His emotions would change really quickly like first he would be the sunshine he usually is to crying the next.

The fourth thing he noticed was that he was becoming really tired super easily. He would love to sleep but it wasn't usually something he would do.

Yet he didn't know or understand why these thing were happening.

Maybe it was an unknown illness?

'I'll ask Woozi about it later...'

The only thing Youngjae hoped was that whatever was happening wasn't killing him.

—————

"Okay I'll get up now but only because I'm hungry."

—————

Before Youngjae could even ask, Woozi already knew what was happening.

A few nights before, the young wizard went to check in with the prince as he was sleeping and that's was when he knew.

It was a big change that Woozi has never really witnessed before. He already knew that Youngjae would probably be excited but he wasn't sure about Jaebum or the royals.

Currently, Woozi was sitting in his study as he wondered. During that time he already sensed the prince coming towards his room so he was mentally preparing what to say.

Youngjae knocked on his door and walked inside," Woozi... Can I ask you something? Something about me is wron-"

"Nothing about you is wrong my prince. Sit down and I'll tell you."

And so Youngjae listened to his wizard and sat down on the bed. Woozi walked over to him, got onto his knees, and took Youngjae's hands in his.

"Youngjae what I will tell you is very serious and you might be confused on how but trust me, it is an absolute blessing."

The prince could only sit there in silence as he waited for what would be said next. He trusted Woozi's word on it.

"Choi Youngjae, you are pregnant."

Woozi felt Youngjae freeze in his hands and when he looked up, he saw the prince in tears.

"Oh no no no no no." The Wizard reacted suddenly to cup the princes face and wipe his tears away," My Prince, talk to me."

"...I'm so happy...but how will my mother and father feel about this."

That was where Woozi chuckled," I told them about it when I first realized Youngjae. That's why you have people following you around all the time. They know and they are happy about it."

Youngjae could only drown himself in his tears,"What about Jaebum! What if he doesn't want the baby?"

"That's not true... you need to talk to him Youngjae."

Youngjae could only nod and wipe away his tears with his shirt.

"I'm going to send Jaebum in Youngjae..."

A few moments later, Jaebum walked inside and sat in front on Youngjae," Talk to me my love."

The prince couldn't say anything so instead he grabbed onto his knights hands and placed them on his stomach. Jaebum was able to feel a small bump but he was confused about it.

"Where you are touching is going to be your son or daughter in likely to be in 7 months."

Youngjae closed his eyes because he was scared to see Jaebum's expression but he felt a soft kiss land on his forehead.

"I'm going to be a father..."

The prince peaked and saw Jaebum giving the brightest smile down at his stomach.

"I love you Youngjae and I will never leave you. I'll never leave my child either."

The knight kissed his stomach and it only made Youngjae  giggle," We love you too Jaebum."

Jaebum pulled Youngjae up and give him a soft hug and the two only stood there in each other embrace. They didn't need to share any words, they already knew how much love was in the air.

Hey!
How are you guys?

How are you guys feeling about this chapter?

Have a good day! Merry Christmas❤️