Chapter 14

"Youngjae-ah?" Jaebum whispered into the youngers ear as he slept," Prince the king wishes to see you immediately."

"But why~" The sleepy boy whined softly," I just want to sleep my life away."

"You can't do that baby. I believe it's about a new healer we have? She'll be so much help for us." The older tried to convince while slowly shifting him out of bed.

"Just get Bambam in here."

"Who is she? The new healer?" Youngjae asked while putting on small heals for his lovely dress

"I believe her name is Momo. Me personally I think she's adorable and small but that may not even be the case since she is a healer." Bambam dryly chuckled and lead the prince out the door.

Along the way, they met up with the overly excited three knights who were constantly talking about it.

It almost made Youngjae feel sick and he didn't know why.

They all made it to the big meeting room and the knights opened the door to reveal the king and the queen talking to a slightly shorter women with purple hair.

"Finally you made it darling!" The queen smiled and mentioned Youngjae to come over," This is Momo, our new family healer or Doctor in this case."

This so called Momo gave him a smile and stood up to shake his hand," I'm hoping I'll be of help to you guys."

Youngjae hesitated at first, something about Momo made him feel weird. "Yeah maybe you will be."

Next we're the knights to introduce themselves but they all really seemed to take their time with her, even Jaebum who went into a full conversation with her.

Of course, Youngjae was upset. The two of them made plans in the garden together at noon and now it was way past noon just because he took time with her.

The prince couldn't really stand watching them anymore and went up to his room.

Funny thing was that no one seemed to notice but one who had a smile on their face.

Time skip brought to you by a shorter chapter cause I'm stuck in Cancun

"Stupid Jaebum. Stupid knights. Stupid little whore." Youngjae kept muttering as he fussed around the room.

Till he went out to the balcony and saw a very beautiful rose and went up to take it for his own...

But it cut him. No, it wasn't even thorns that could cause a gash on his palm.

"Oh honey let me help you."

The prince gasped when the new healer came out of no where and took his wrist rather tightly.

At first her hands turned a slight green as it was placed on his own to start.

Everything was fine until the female suddenly dug her nails into the gash as he screamed from the sudden pain," Stop! Please stop!"

"Cry all you want. Watch them all leave you, they're mine."

At this point Youngjae has tears streaming down his pink face from pain but the door slammed open.

"What the hell happened!?" Mark pulled Youngjae into his arms and held him tightly while starting up at the healer who only smiled.

"I was trying to heal his palm and I suppose healing him only hurt... but look it worked!"

When one third of the knights took his hand only to see no gash or anything of blood there.

"Aish I swear Youngjae you need to man up."

"He's right! One day you'll be king. You can't go crying for little things."

Youngjae couldn't even believe what he was hearing anymore, these weren't his knights they were always so nice to him.

God even Jaebum looked ashamed," Let me walk you out Momo."

The smaller female smiled and took his hand to be lead out.

All the knights left as well leaving Youngjae in his room by himself in his own cruel thoughts

Oh shit
Yikes I think I made someone from a girl group evil cause I'm not like a huge fan of them only their music
I created a seventeen story so if y'all would check it out that would be lit

Oh my don't hate me
I love you guys