Chapter 16

Stan perfection
Stan JJP

Both Jinyoung and Youngjae were in a horrible mood.

It was like they were all under a spell.

At first it was just Youngjae they were treating poorly but now since Jinyoung agreed with him, it also happened to him.

Jinyoung hasn't been keeping an eye out for the garden since he started caring for his prince. Even the flowers were dying out.

Momo just got her way with all of them including Jaebum who never rejected her and it really hurt Youngjae.

She saw all of this and all she did was smile like this was her biggest accomplishment.

In reality, Youngjae never met Momo before so there would not be a reason for her to probably hate him so much... right?

Jinyoung was currently sleeping in Youngjae's bed because he refused to leave him alone. His knights weren't protecting or checking him so someone had to.

"Jinyoungie I don't understand." It came out as a harsh whisper.

The gardener nodded sleepily as a response and pulled the prince down to cuddle with him," They'll break out of whatever they're under...they just have to."

"Can we try talking to my parents about it?"

"We can but it has to be when she isn't around."

Little did they know that she had eyes everywhere.

//...//....//.....//......//

"Baby?" Momo's voice rang out through Jaebum's room.

He looked up and gave her a look, his eyes still weren't the same," Yes?"

Momo grinned and walked up to him just to whisper words into his ear. He nodded wordlessly and got up to go to the door.

Jaebum lifelessly walked over and straight into Youngjae's room to see him sleeping sound asleep next to Jinyoung.

The elder was quick to take off his belt slowly to not make a sound and bounded Jinyoung's wrists together and legs then stuffed his handkerchief in his mouth. He even pushed The younger off the bed!

Jinyoung was quick to wake up from the sudden movements but couldn't do much but watch horrified as Jaebum's body covered Youngjae's.

At first the touches that Jaebum gave to Youngjae's body was gentle till his nails dug into his neck.

Jaebum felt nothing, he couldn't feel at all nor could he control his body. He had to watch Youngjae wake up startled by the force around his neck and cried from the pain.

He didn't want to do that to his lover. He didn't want any of this to happen in the first place but she ruined everything and he let her by being so nice to her.

Youngjae felt the air in his lungs being forced out as he saw Jaebum with no expression but teary eyes staring down at him.

One single tear landed on his face but that didn't matter, he was dying in Jaebum's arms.

Youngjae shakily reached up and let his fingers run over Jaebum's cheek as he smiled," I really do love you..." It was weak and harsh but at least it came out.

Nah imagine if I let Youngjae die here
I would hate myself

A single snap of someone's fingers rang through the air and suddenly Youngjae was able to breathe and Jaebum was free.

A soft chuckle was heard from his door. When Youngjae looked over to his side, he saw a Young male with cat like eyes smiling at him.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you guys." Another snap of his fingers and Jinyoung was freed as well. He got up quickly to help Youngjae and Jaebum because it was obvious their Jaebum was back.

"Who are you?" Youngjae asked, his voice was harsh but it was better than nothing.

"My name is Woozi for now."

Hello! I finally updated yehet!
Real quick this is very important to me

I did create a Seventeen story because why not. If you guys like seventeen and jihan then please check it out.

I plan on making it different than my other stories and I'm excited for that a lot.

Thank you if you listened
I love you guys