chapter 21

Chapter XXII beast from below

The next day

“Well it’s near midday so we should get to the arena Hazel.” Makail said rushing out the door.

“Makail why you, wait for me.” Hazel said before running after Makail.

“They sure are an interesting bunch.” Arthur said to himself.

….

The area

“Well where here and it’s practically midday so I guess we need to wait for this world destroyer to come.” Makail said looking around.

“I don’t think we're going to have to wait long.” Hazel said before the ground started to rumble.

“Well here comes the world destroyer.” Makail said before bringing out his obsidian sword.

10 minutes later

“This guy just will not go out of the ground.” Makail said hitting the world destroys head with the butt of his sword.

“I think you finally made it angry.” Hazel said backing away.

“I think I did.” Makail said Running towards the box looking behind him to make sure it was still following him.

“Come on you're nearly there Makail you can make it.” Hazel said under her breath.

“Come on you worm don’t you want a piece of me.” Makail said before moving out of the way of the world destroyer and stayed their until all of it was inside the box then he boxed them inside.

“You can’t get out Dwarf just let me help you and you will finally be free.” Makail said moving towards the world destroyer who was curled up in a circle waiting to strike. Just let me touch you and things will be fine he said slowly moving his hand towards the world destroyer before touching his hand on his head and then patting it. Their you go Makail said before a light filled the box and in place was a dwarf and some weapons.

“Finally I am myself I really hated being a worm no arms or legs really sucked but thank you I am William Also I believe these are your guys stuff.” William said before pointing to the pile of weapons.

“Thanks and we will get you to arthur your buddy.” Makail said picking up the weapons.

“You saved Arthur my buddy!” William said joy in his voice.

“Yep we sure did just let me allow you out of her.” Makail said taking out his pickaxe and mining the material.

“Well I guess you got him.” Hazel said looking at the William.

“Hello I am William and I believe your friend has something to give you.” Willaim saying gesturing to Makail.

“What is it?” Hazel asked suspiciously?

“Our weapons from our original world.” Makail explained handing Hazel her rapier and knife.

“I guess you got your weapon as well.” Hazel said gesturing to the scythe on his back.

“Yep well time to see who is next to be saved Makail said before he started walking but was stopped by william you just need to go to the dungeon I can take you there then I think I can finally easily see Arthur.” William explained.

“Okay where do we go?” Hazel asked

“Go really far that way and one of you should be able to teleport there if you really did save Arthur.” william explained before he too turned to stars and teleported.