Chapter 6

Chapter VI When Makail Gets Prepared For Something Unknown

After the long days of waiting and thinking. The day finally came when Makail would see his dragon no longer a small little dragon then again over the last two days he grew so big he practically was the size of a dog. But now he was a full grown dragon. When he walked out everyone was around him looking in awe as if they had never seen anything like it, and then Makail noticed something different about him instead of the usual yellow eyes dragons have, they where a blood red. Also when Makail came near him for the first time in the long days Makail had been waiting he finally heard it. Makail finally heard his voice.

"Hello Drath." Makail said

Hello Makail. Drath thought it sound ancient and powerful.

"Was that you Drath." Makail said aloud.

There were murmurs started. "Has he ever had a dragon." Someone in the group asked?

"I don't think so."someone else said, "should we tell him."said another person.

"I think his dragon will."said Someone else in the group.

Yes yes it was me and you can talk to me in your head kid. Drath thought chuckling.

Oh I got it. Makail said to him in his head.

I also got to mention go to the armory again because they got your weapon and armor.

How do you know? Makail asked?

I heard linken when he was walking by with who I believe was one of the main blacksmiths. Drath said in his head.

I got armor? Makail thought?

Yes you got armor. Drath thought.

So Makail went up the lifts to the armory and then that was when he saw it. A scythe that had a long curved edge and has a black handle and the blade was red. Then John came over to him.

"Do you like it?" he asked?

"Wait that is mine?" Makail asked?

"Yes yes it is." he replied.

"Than yes." Makail said in amazement!

"Also you got some new things to go to the end of this hallway and you will see a wooden door knock on it." John said.

"Isn't that where clementine is"? Makail asked remembering from two days ago?

"Yep sure is and good memory." John said.

So he went down the hallway avoiding any new blades the where being put into a pill along the way. Then Makail reached it and knocked.

"He is here can't wait till I see his face." someone said excitedly.

"Does Clementine mean me." Makail asked himself knowing who was behind the door?

"His mind will be blown he is probably here by now." said a girl cheerfully who Makail believed to be Clementine.

Either Clementine has good hearing, I was loud with excitement or Clementine is just a good guesser or even just a coincidence. Makail thought.

Probably just a coincidence. Drath thought.

Well I guess I will never be alone again. Makail thought while chuckling to himself.

I guess you won't Drath thought when Makail walked up to the door and it opened right after the first knock.

"Well hello Makail I am Clementine if you probably didn't guess." Clementine said, she had a white dress like outfit and pale blue eyes with light blond hair.

"Hi." Makail said nervously.

"Well come on in I got somethings to show you." Clementine said without even acknowledging his nervousness.

"What things was Clementine talking about" Makail asked himself quietly?

I believe Clementine is talking about your new armor or what the others are wearing. Drath thought.

You actually scared me there I am still getting used to having someone practically always their. Makail thought.

I can see why since your family has had dragons for a long time you not so much. Drath thought.

I guess you got acces know to my memories and thoughts. Makail thought.

Only ones you remember and yes for your thoughts. Drath thought.

Intriguing. Makail thought

"Well her is your new academy out fit." Clementine said interrupting his thoughts.

It was pitch black with the emblem of a dragon on it and with it in an ouroboros formation in red.

"It's cool looking." Makail said to Clementine.

"I am glad you like it now can you know try it on." Clementine said.

"Ok but why." Makail asked Suspiciously.

"To make sure it fits." Clementine said.

"That is a good idea." Makail said.

Makail went behind a curtain that took up a fourth of the rooms space when he had the main piece he actually liked how it felt. It was smooth and comfortable and it did suit him.

"It fits awesome". Clementine squealed excitedly. "I got more things just wait here".

"What else is there?" Makail asked himself?

Probably boots since you got none. Drath thought while quietly chuckling to himself.

"I am back." Clementine said.

"That was pretty quick." Makail said.

"They were just across from the helmets." Clementine said while pointing behind her

Clementine was holding boots and gloves each pitch black. Makail tried both of them on and they were both comfortable and flexible.

"Also there is a helmet." Clementine said. Clementine went behind him and grabbed it and it was also pitch with the same emblem as the one on my suit.

"How is this armor?" Makail asked?

"It is made of thin mix of shadow and Cryolite metal and your scythe is also made of this metal mixture, it is a new thing I am trying." Clementine said.

"What is both Shadow and Cryolite metal?" Makail asked?

"Cryolite is very fine metal and is practically impossible to melt with a person wearing it and it is electric resistant while shadow metal is a new thing I found a don't really know what it does and resistant to nearly everything and melts only with dragon breath." Clementine said.

"Well thank you and cool also am I the first." Makail asked.

"Yes you are while everyone else's is made of Cryolite." Clementine said.

"Well how long have you been doing this?" Makail asked?

"For ten years, also your dragon is getting a saddle fitted just go outside of this room and you should see a ladder and go up." Clementine explained.

Ya I am on the roof getting a saddle that looks kinda cool. Drath explained.

I will be up in moment. Makail told Drath.

When Makail got up he saw the saddle it had the threads in a smooth pattern with designs on the side of the straps.

I hardly feel it, is it even on? Drath asked?

"Yes yes it is." Makail replied aloud.

Would you like to try in a flight? Drath asked

"Sure I would." Makail replied.

It would also allow me to see what is going on around us. Drath thought.

Yeah it could allow me to think and clear my head. Makail thought.

Well then it is settled hope on. Drath thought.

He hoped on and they we're off like the wind itself.