Chapter 5

Chapter V starting to train

So after Makail left to go to the roof he still thought it seemed a bit odd that everyone looked at every new person that way. So he just kept on going on towards the roof but he stopped by his room to drop off Drath and pet him a little while he was still sleeping. After, that he kept on walking to the roof and decided to take the long way otherwise known as the stairs since he had a lot on his mind. When he did get to the top Linken was standing there holding a sword in his hand and a sword was on the ground.

"Well, hello Makail." Linken said.

"Hello, Linken where you expecting me?" Makail asked?

"Yes a lot of people usually come up to the roof at some point out of curiosity to start their practicing or to look at the view." explained Linken.

"I guess I kinda came up here for that or some space or even to start training" Makail said as he looked off into the distance.

"Well, I have a sword with me right now." explained Linken.

"Then let's get started." Makail said as he looked at Linken.

"Then come and grab the sword." Linken said.

"Well then this is going to be interesting." Makail said as he walked over to the blade and picked it up.

"So, where do I test this on." Makail asked while light throwing the sword into the air?

"On the dummies to your right." Linken explained.

OK then let's try this blade out Makail thought to himself. So with that, he was within a good distance of the dummy and swung the blade in a wide arch and he cut the dummy in half.

"Well looks like you have had some practice." Linken said.

"I used to work at a village and used a scythe a lot." Makail explained.

"How, intriguing." Linken said.

"That is kinda what a lot of people have been saying." Makail said.

"Well, why don't you go down the line of dummies you standing by." Linken said.

"OK then." Makail said, so with that he swung the blade in a wide arch again, he then swung it upwards then he swung it down then with another wide arch then he swung it in a slowly rising arch, he was then done with the line of dummies.

"Wow, you have got one heck of a lot of stamina especially since you have never used a sword like that on before." Linken said.

"Good job Makail". said a feminine voice.

"Hi, Hazel". Makail said when he looked in the direction of the voice.

"Hi, Makail, are sure you have never gone to one of our schools?" Hazel asked?

"I assure you I was just another person in a village but I guess not anymore." Makail said.

"Well I guess you not." Hazel said laughing a little.

"Well, what am I going to do next since I did sorta dismantle a lot of your dummies." Makail said.

"Well, how about you try this out?" Linken said throwing a wooden scythe at him he hadn't seen before.

"Well, this is interesting but I have used one of these as a weapon sorta but mostly on crops." Makail said.

"Then you shouldn't have much problem with using it then." Linken said.

"Not to be rude but I suggest you back up from where I will be using this on." Makail said.

"That is understandable since that is a very dangerous weapon." Linken said while backing up.

Well here goes nothing. Makail thought.

He then put the scythes curved edge behind him,then he realized the he didn't know what he was using it on he then heard the sound of what sounded like metal boots hitting stone.

"Um what are you doing Makail?" Linken asked?

"I hear what sounds like boots hitting stone." Makail said.

"Oh no not now." Hazel said.

"What do you mean." Makail asked.

Then from the stairs below "LEEROY JENKINS" then a speedup of the boot sound then from the stairwell a figure covered in heavy yellow armor sliced through the already dismantled dummies on the right with a broadsword when he was done he looked exhausted with what little he did.

"Leeroy stop doing your battle cry if you keep doing that you will be heard from a mile away and get rid of the heavy armour your jumpsuit already protects you the same amount as the armor you're wearing but the suits are lighter it would help with using your broadsword" Hazel said.