Chapter 19

Chapter XIX the beginning of the end

"There it is Hildreth's Base." murmured Makail.

Then let our plan begin. Drath thought.

...

"We now have the strongest and most rarest element known to man and dragon". Hildreth said and we can use this for many things.

What are we going to use it for. Chaos thought?

"For a super weapon." explained Hildreth.

Now how will we do this? Chaos thought?

"I looked in the books and found out once a dark dragons fire has touched it becomes extremely mailable for an hour as ingot form but once made into a weapon and or armor the metal is a lot more resistant to all other types of fire even other type and to a lot of other things." Hildreth said.

With that Chaos breath on the ingot of astatine and Hildreth grabbed a knife off the table and cut it in two pieces. He then went to the ingots and put his hands on the ground. the ground around the bars started glowing blue and then there was a bright flash of blue light and where the ingots once were there two long swords.

"Now would you take a look at that it actually worked." Hildreth said laughing.

Should we test it out on a piece of Cryolite metal Chaos thought?

"Yes we should since he should be using cryolite metal, so I will use my one of my old sword's as a test subject." Hildreth said. He then took out his old sword held it out in front of him and took the new sword and swung down on it. Once it made contact it shattered into pieces.

"Good, we shall destroy his weapon in the first few seconds of battle." Hildreth said smiling.

Then there was knock at the door. "What is it now Denier." Hildreth said.

"One of your people that look out say they see a bunch of dragons coming our way." Denier said.

"How long do you think it will take them to get here." asked Hildreth?

"Around an hour maybe thirty minutes." explained Diener.

"I am not patient so I will go to them instead of letting them come to me." thought Hildreth, go Denier and occupy yourself with your deeds when that was said Denier left the room.

Chaos are the troops ready Hildreth thought?

Yes, they are, but we going into battle so soon are you being inpatient? Chaos thought jokingly?

"Yes, I am because we are about to defeat a powerful dragon of legend or the dark version of it." Hildreth said while starting to laugh.

Then let it begin. Chaos thought.

"Troops begin flying to, what direction was it, where he spotted the dragons again?" asked Hildreth?

To the south of our base. Chaos thought.

Good,then let the beginning of the end begin. thought Hildreth.

...

"I see dragons coming at us from the north." said a boy behind Makail.

"How do you know which direction we are going Seth." Hazel asked?

"I have a compass." Seth explained.

"Thank goodness you brought a compass." Caden said.

"Why is that Caden?" Holly asked?

"Because we might not know which direction we need to go home especially if that place get's blown." Caden explained.

"I see your point." Holly said.

We are about to go into combat very soon. explained Drath.

Then let's end Hildreth's rain of power. thought Makail.

Agreed. Drath thought.

"Everyone attack all the ones coming at us I am going after Hildreth" Makail said aloud.

...

You think Makail and Drath or going straight for us? Chaos thought?

Yes they will since they are the dragon and rider of legend? thought Hildreth.

True so they think they are the only people that can attack us? Chaos thought.

Then let's continue our rain? thought Hildreth.

...

"We're nearly there Holly, Hazel, Caden and Laden." Makail said aloud.

"He won't be expecting this will he?" Hazel asked?

"No since he thinks I will be doing this alone, to be truthfully honest he is a bit old school what he showed me was a mistake and letting me be alone for at least five days I thought of what happened our first battle and thought of all the images that he showed me, they told me bring some people so I did." Makail said.

You also choose the right people your, friends? Drath thought.

Yep that is exactly what i was thinking and I hope my plan works and none of them gets hurt? thought Makail.

I hope so too? thought Drath.

"I see him and I think he has new swords." Makail said.

"How can you tell that we nearly out of the main battle area?" Hazel said while blocking a hit a dismantling the person that tried to attack her.

"You guys go separate ways to make it look like you're not following me." Makail said.

"Got it." everyone said and went either left right or slowed down and turned.

...

Well would you look at that he is coming alone what a fool. thought Hildreth.

He should be easy to beat since he hasn't had much practice. Chaos thought.

...

"You ready Drath?" Makail asked?

Yes I am I am. Drath thought.

"Now fly really fast.....NOW." Makail said. So with that Drath flew as fast as possible towards Hildreth and while doing so the others were going to him on his sides and behind him.

"Here we come." Makail said at a low voice. Then he burst at Hildreth from behind him but Hildreth was expecting this so he blocked it but when he did he had a surprised look on his face. This also gave Makail a chance to look at his new weapon it had a greenish tint and had a clean new shine. This proved that it was new but what did he expect to happen.

"Well I guess we underestimated you a little and your weapon too because your weapon should have broke but why not try to break it now." Hildreth said. With this he swung his sword down with all his might but the scythe still didn't break it didn't even bend and inch.

"What is going on it supposed to have broken." Hildreth said.

"What did you use it on first." Makail asked?

"My older cryolite weapon since it is extremely strong and definitely stronger than yours." Hildreth said.

"Well your older weapon was well ... old wouldn't you agree and my weapon is decently new and it's not only made from cryolite it's made from shadow metal as well." Makail said.

"Well at least you fell for my trap" Hildreth said.

"No you fell right into my trap said." Makail. Now. Drath thought!

"No you fell into my trap." Hildreth said.

"Are you sure?" Makail asked?

"Yes, since you came alone and think you are all cool and stuff." Hildreth said.

"Well, you still fell into my trap." Makail said. Then from all side than above and below him his friends came Hazel Caden Laden and Holly. Guess what I brought friends. Well I have grown stronger and he glowed a little and attacked but Makail was able to block it.

He then swung his sword in a wide arch which blew Makail friends back but this gave him a chance to attack him but Hildreth blocked it with his second sword.

"When will you give up you insulate child?" asked Hildreth annoyed?

"Never will I give up to the likes of you." Makail said.

"Fine then I will have to get rid of you." Hildreth said coldly. He then swung both blades at Makail and just kept on swinging and swinging and swinging with the same strength as the last one. Makail knew he couldn't hold on forever. Hildreth also swung once so often to keep his friends away. Then Hildreth saw an opening and swung at it but when he did he just went through nothing and it was on the other side of Makail. Then Makail and Drath started glowing faintly then it grew to an almost blinding light then abruptly stopped when the light cleared Makail was holding a weapon the looked the same but seemed more powerful but runes also danced along the blade and shaft of his weapon. Then Makail attacked at Hildreth he blocked it and pushed it away and flew downwards, Makail and Drath flew after them once Hildreth and Chaos were on the ground Hildreth jumped off and Chaos came at them. Once chaos was close Makail jumped off Drath straight at Hildreth. When Makail hit the ground smoke billowed up so high it was seen from far above. Everyone above stopped.

"Is he dead or you ok!!" asked a random dude from Hildreth's army?

"No, you, idiot he wouldn't have jumped if he knew he was going to die." Caden said then knocked the guy on the head with the but end of his sword.

The smoke cleared and everyone gasped even Hildreth, leaning down with scythe in the ground was Makail smiling.

"So you think I am stupid enough to jump off a dragon at that height well that is if I wasn't able to regenerate or heal faster than a normal person would be capable of doing. You ready to fight now Hildreth?" Makail asked. "No I am not." Hildreth said while walking away then he threw a potion at him and once it hit him he was blinded.

"Not again but well I can still do this." Makail said and tapped his foot and ran toward Hildreth with great speed and swung his scythe at him and when it was close to hitting him Hildreth blocked it but when he did the blade broke in half. and Hildreth and his dragon had a slit spas attack. Then the blindness cleared and he saw Hildreth standing up and when he got into range of Hildreth he swung at his other blade but missed but Hildreth got a hit on him. He thrust his blade straight threw his heart then Makail fell over. "Makail no you couldn't have just died on us no you couldn't have your too strong no". Hazel said while starting to break into tears. "Well would you look at that the almighty Makail has fallen to a simple blade so disappointing wouldn't you think". Hildreth said but while Hildreth was talking and leaning on his other blade Makail slowly got up quiet and unnoticeably until he was inrange he then swung his scythe at his blade and hit his target, the blade when it snapped in half both Hildreth and Chaos went into such a huge spas attack that he went all nuts when it finally ended, Makail dropped his scythe and what he saw happened surprised him and black scale dropped right on his scythe and emerged with it the next he knew it was a sword, he then thought of a bow when he looked it was a bow then he remembered his scythe then it was that but it had a different look a dark bolt shape on the blade and the shaft had a carved symbol of a jem but stretched out. He smiled then looked back at where Hildreth was his clothes were white and so was his dragon.

"What is going on?" asked Hildreth?

Everyone and their dragons that had once been severed under Hildreth where their normal colors again.

"What is going on and why are all of you looking at me all that I remember was darkness consuming me and then I am here with all you staring at me like you have seen a ghost." Hildreth said.

"You used to be a dark person, someone that killed a lot of people." explained Hazel.

"Well I am sorry I don't know what came I am sorry for anything we did in our time of being dark." Hildreth said sounding sincere.

"In time you will be forgive but right know not many people will be as forgiving as we are but in time they will." Makail said while helping Hildreth up off the ground.

"Well I guess I will be off I guess." Hildreth said still confused with the situation. with that he got on his dragon and flew away but before he was too far out of earshot he said something unsettling "dökkur eldur".

"Well that was awkward." Caden said.

Agreed hope that he goes on and not become evil again though I think he might of said something unsettling dökkur eldur. Drath thought.

It is unsettling since it means dark fire in the ancient language. Linken explained.

Unsettling indeed. Drath thought.

Everyone that was with Hildreth jumped back like they thought they were going crazy.

"What is up with you guys?" Caden asked?

Their new to this Drath explained while walking to Caden's side.

"True very true." Caden said.

"What do we do with Hildreth's people?" Caden asked?

"We bring them back to separate academies and make them one of us." Makail said.

"I have an idea." Hazel said.

"What's your idea?" Caden asked?

"To first punch Makail in the shoulder for making me cry like a newborn baby then to go to Hildreth's base with Makail since Hildreth is no longer inhabiting the place". Hazel said then proceeded to punch Makail in the shoulder.

"I deserved that." Makail said rubbing his shoulder.

"You sure did". Hazel said.

"That would be a good idea to do." Linken said.

"Then we're going now." Hazel said turning away from Linken and walking to her dragon.

"Why not have us all go." Caden said.

"Just let them have their time together and doing something they both want to and they have both been through a lot." Holly said while flying in front of Caden.

"Ok I will let the love birds do their thing." Caden said jokingly

"Caden!!!!!!!" Makail and Hazel both said screaming.

"What you can't handle a joke?" Caden asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Not a joke like that." Makail said still sounding angry.

"I will let Gregory David and Lloyd know what you two are doing and also good luck." Linken said.

"Thank you and hope none of you guys get shot off your guys dragons" Makail said jokingly having calmed down surprisingly fast.

"We will." Linken said chuckling a little.

So with that Makail and Hazel flew to Hildreth's base to see what they would find.

"I wonder what we will find there some sort of alchemy circle." Hazel said.

"Also The Portal." Makail said.

"Oh yeah I wonder if it is still active." Hazel said.

"So do I and what the world there is like." Makail said.

"It must be an interesting place." Hazel said.

They thought they had won the battle but it was only the beginning.