Chapter 14

Chapter XIV Practicing blind with new ability

When they finally made it to the table after getting Makail food's which was pain since all the people seemed to be purposely getting in the way or even unintentionally but their was a lot of people so even if Makail wasn't blind it still would have taken a while. What they were caring back to the table was plates with waffles on it.

"Man we finally made it to the table." Hazel said.

"Is it always like this"? Makail asked?

"Yep sure is". Hazel replied.

"Well I guess waking up early has it's perks". Makail said back.

"Hey, what took you so long"? Caden asked even though he knew the answer?

"Caden you know that answer to your own question." Hazel responded back.

"Well how has Makail been doing with his blindness"? Holly asked?

"He has gained an ability to I guess cope with his blindness". Hazel explained.

"Well that is interesting". Layden said with wonder in his eyes.

"I wonder why this happened or more like how it happened". Brandon said.

"Maybe it's because I am the rider of Drath that this happened." Makail suggested.

"Maybe but it's unlikely". Caden said.

"Should I ask Linken about this after I eat"? Makail asked the group.

"That would be a good idea". Layden replied.

"Well you guys want to go up to the roof and see how this ability works after I go talk with Linken"? Makail asked?

"Sure since you might do better at doing our game we did yesterday". Hazel replied.

"Well than it settled". Makail said while pushing his plate forward with nothing on it.

"Ok then see you in a bit" Layden said to Makail as he walked away.

"Well see you". Makail said in a nearly inaudible voice.

Makail went up the lifts and down some stairs but he finally made it to linkens room. Then Makail walked to the door and knocked.

"Who is their"? Linken asked?

"Me, Makail Makail". replied to Linken.

"How did you get here you're blind". Linken said as he opened up the door.

"I guess I gained an ability to see without really seeing". Makail explained.

"Interesting this might be because of your dragon". Linken explained to him.

"I thought that too since things like this only started happening after Drath became my dragon." Makail told Linken.

"I guess we will need to do some investigating for this." He said.

"Agreed and I was thinking of see how it would work during battle. Makail said

"I guess that would be a good idea". Linken said to Makail as the door was closing.

"Good that was what I was hoping for." Makail said after the door had shut.

...

"Well you're getting better." Hazel said to Makail.

"Yep I sure am." Makail said cheerfully.

"But you still only got use 1000 in 5 hours so you are getting better". Holly said.