Fuck!

Taehyung's smirk slowly disappeared and his brows furrowed.

He picked up and answered. He needn't answer when the other person started talking.

"Plan B. They started moving already. I'm getting Suga calm down for now. Work with the kid now."

RM spoke so fast.

"Shit."

V looks at Jungkook who stopped crying and looks curious now, as always.

"I don't how this will go this time but I'm counting on our plan. We're doing everything...like everything tonight, V."

"I know."

"And remember emotions. Let's play that way like he wants us to."

"You don't have to remind me. I'll be there soon."

V ended the call with a scowl on his face.

Jungkook, too nervous to ask, remained silent.

Silence.

Jungkook could only hear V's sigh.

"Wear your black earrings, change into pants, take your phone and remember to call me when you know you have to."

"Wait, what? Why? What's going on?"

"Don't ask. Just do as I say."

"No. I need to knowmmpphhh-"

Jungkook held his breath and stiffened as soon as he was pulled up and a pair of lips shut him up. And an arm firmly wrapped around his waist and warm big hand grabbing his nape. His hands automatically gripping the man's jacket.

They both had their eyes open. V with a slight glare staring directly into his eyes while Jungkook showed his round doe eyes looking so much in a daze. V slowly pulled away that he could feel the younger's soft plum lips slowly detaching from his.

Taehyung stared at the flustered and still dazed boy for a few seconds.

"Now, do everything I told you. 5 minutes and we'll be leaving."

V ordered and releases the boy.

Jungkook nodded unconsciously and started walking to his drawer, full of accessories and took a pair of black earrings. He wore them before moving robotically to his closet full of plain shirts, mostly black and white. On the other side, he got some black ripped jeans and faded ones.

While Jungkook was busy choosing his shirt and pants, V went to the bedside and took JK's phone. He held it in his hand and turns to check if the other is done.

He met Jungkook's blushing face and the boy immediately avoided his gaze right after meeting his eyes.