The xxx before the end

What was she doing?

Sometimes she wondered if this was the right thing to do. It kind of went against her morals, or her way of ninja as her teammate said. How much longer could she deceive a whole village Probably for long because who in their right state of mind would ever suspect a naive, pink haired, weak kunoichi, who chased after an emotionless, tomatoe loving Uchiha to be a liar? Nobody would. The people of Konoha were without a doubt idiots for being so blind.

Hiruzen, that poor old fella was way to old to be Hokage and everyone could bluntly see that. As an example just look at Naruto. He lives alone in a tiny apartment and barely knows how to cook. The poor boy has probably been living of ramen for a majority of his life! It's no wonder that he barely reaches her forehead.

It would be hard to leave this quite flawed but still lovable village behind but it had to be done.

Even if it was hard she knew this was the only way, she knew that soon she would have to leave her perverted sensei, brooding tomato lover and last but not least the next Hokage, her ramen loving dattebayo friend.

When she eventually left the truth would come out and her squad would wonder why? Why, why, why, why did she deceive them so ferociously? How could it be that Sakura Haruno had never been real?

=========================
This book will be 2 chapters.

Who do you think Sakura Haruno really is? :)