The Dentist Fic

((As requested by two angels of twitter, this is another fic where Dan takes a break and another stranger steals Phil's heart. That being said, Dan may as well be the dentist in this scenario for you, but I'm not giving him a name~"

"Philip Lester?" A woman's voice calls on me, bringing me out of a daydream of my last visit. Dare I say, the reason why my teeth are, once again, aching. That damned doctor.

I get up, a smile on my face while a concerned look crosses the assistant nurse's eyes- she remembers. My face flushes in shame as I recall every noise that made it past the thick walls, despite the sound of drilling machinery and murmurs of the patients outside. It mustn't happen again.

"Ah, Phil!" Once more, I'm out of my head and in the all-too-familiar white room. The smell of disinfectants seeps through my skin and I already feel refreshed and painless. He stood in the middle of the room, eyes darting between my medical review, myself and his assistant. "Right, thank you, Laurel."

And then we were alone.

"How are you feeling, Phil?" He pats the chair that I was previously surprised could carry the both of us. Before that memory could make it to the rest of my body, I suppress and lock it behind a paining tooth and a childhood remembrance. It wasn't going to happen again.

I lay on the chair, getting comfortable under the mesmerizing skylight window on the ceiling. How I missed this view. I tell my problem to him and he smiles knowingly, also thinking he might be the cause. I swallow and look back up, avoiding his penetrating gray eyes.

Clouds start to form over the disappearing sun. I don't think much of it, as the weather wasn't warm or sunshiny to begin with. But, out of nowhere, it gets darker and the automatic heat-sensor lights don't work, his grey eyes are once again on mine, and I cannot look away.

The light finally comes on, ridding the atmosphere from a great deal of tension. I regain my composure and, as his finger slides into my mouth to widen it, I see the first snowflake of this winter melting on the glass above me. Suddenly, I'm twelve again, the glow in my eyes translates to a warmth in my heart. I look back at the dentist to see if he shares my excitement, but the look on his face is slightly darker, more aroused. I realize that the taste of plastic is lingering in my mouth for too long and that I am, in fact, holding it between my teeth.

I open my mouth to release his finger, horrified and apologizing with every panicked breath I take. I feel his hand on my chest, pressing me back towards the chair, his voice desperately trying to soothe me calmer, and the chair cranking itself into a straight bed angle.

Falling snow forms beautiful patterns on the window, but it certainly no longer poses in the spotlight. It's far too late for me not to want this, and so I sigh. Long and frustrated until he kisses me deeply. Everything is calm and lust is flowing through every crack in the room.

His collar and hair are in my hands, his hands on mine. It wasn't enough, though, as his leg was now between mine, pushing him onto the dental chair with me- on top of me. I couldn't breathe and my aching tooth is already long forgotten, the pain now radiates throughout my body in electric delight.

It wasn't long before we dared the unlocked door with our belts and coats. Everything seems to give off heat so intense that our bodies know nothing but to move, to rub against each other and fuck.

I whimper devastatedly, trying my hardest not to scream like the last time I was here. My chocked breaths coming out heavier with every thrust and I feel warmer, as though if I breathed any more I might melt our skin into one body, heatedly colliding under the soft snow. I resort to grunting, the itch in my throat now unbearable and ready to irrupt in sounds I doubted oh so very much.

His white lab coat covers my and his half naked legs. In our descend, we smile and separate, sweating and panting the warmth out into the room. I greet relief as she hovers over my head, watching him buckle me up and finally get to work.