The Costume Fic

((Since the Cheese Fic is already a thing (a horrid scar of a thing) I decided on this name instead, but cheese is still..a factor.
Also, thank you Sassy_Soda for the dank af header, it's almost as sick my family during spring break~ Let's go))

Dan stretched his legs as he went lower, his face finally in the frame of the camera and Phil's cheese costume covering his chest. His exposed arms rested at his torso as Phil threw his head back in laughter. Phil's eyes squinted to a close when he heard the word "rebrand" come out of Dan's mouth.

The idea of Dan permanently being cheese left his head just as Dan stopped giggling. The tiny red flash of the camera intrigued him to try and distract Phil. "Hey, Phil.." he started, his voice lower and calmer than it had been throughout the entire filming.

"Mhm?" An airy exhale without opening his mouth. Typical anxious Phil.
"Would you look at that red dot for me?"
"Excuse me?" Phil questioned, worriedly looking for explanation between the camera and Dan.
"Just.." softly, his hand guided Phil's face to the camera, and held it for a second before his hand moved again, across his shoulder and rested on his arm.

Dan buried his nose in the crook of Phil's neck, breathing in strong. Phil's fully opened eyes were soon hooded by his lash line, his focus blurring out the on-and-off recording light. Before he knew it, his hand was on Dan's head and his mouth was left ajar and noiseless.

Hickey after another, his shirt's neck loosened and got damper with sloppy kisses and some Dan-induced sweat. A soft groan sounded from the base of Phil's throat every time Dan's hand found a new place to rest. Both his hands finally sat on Phil's chest and torso, sucking the focus and energy out of him one stain at a time.

Phil had Dan's hands in his, inching his way back until their bodies were so pressed that it was hard to do more than pant for a minute. Phil was unbelievably hot, every bone in his body ached for a familiar friction that his skin can never take.

He fell on the pillow to his left, butt in the air and elbows supporting him agains the pillow he wants to dive into. Dan knew the main course was due- he teased Phil for a torturous amount of time, it was only fair that he got it back..right?

With a Pennywise smile on his face, he positioned himself right on top of Phil and started grinding, the friction of his pants against Phil's creating the delicious sounds of rocky, dry sex.

"Dan, no.." he knew so well how much Phil hated it, how couldn't resist the tease and how much louder he'd get unknowingly. Phil turned around to find that the cheese costume was staring him right in the face. He wanted to let out a laugh, but Dank knew.
And he sure as Hell had a way to stop it.

As soon as a smile played on Phil's lips, Dan shot his hand downwards and palmed Phil's crotch, listening to him whimper in regretful pain. "What was that?" Dan asked. Phil gave so many answers- the inarticulate semi-words, the heavy, quick breathing, the low groaning and near cursing. It was an all in one and, God, was it beautiful for the man on top of him. Seeing his face change so rapidly and his body tighten and loosen at all the right places.

He turned Phil around and nailed him to the bedpost, and Phil found it in his power to rest his head on his arms, his red arms resting across the cold wood. His ringing ears could only make out the sound of his heavy breathing, everything else was felt. An unbearable surge of pleasure shocked his entire body into a squeal-scream sequence that it's never produced before as a unit. The bedpost creaked, syncing motion with a panting Phil and a hard-at-work Dan. Pants became short and consecutive "ah!"s, those in turn becoming louder screams, until finally they both came to rest.

Dan dropped on the pillow beside Phil's, noticing that Phil had soiled his favorite pair of jeans, but remembered that Phil had at least three others.

What he didn't have more of, though, was the surprisingly comfortable cheese outfit. It made Dan smile, proud to have been able to do all of that as freakin cheese.